Just The Beginning

*1 Month Later*

|Alliana|
So Me And Kiante Are Dating Now. We've Been Going Out For A Month Now And I Think Today I Might Break What I Told Him On The First Date. I Think I'm Ready But I Don't Know Yet .

I Still Haven't Told Him About My Past And He Hasn't Told Me About His . I Wonder If He Ever Thought About What I Did In The Past.

{FlashBack}
" Alliana Bring Your Ass Here Now".I Heard My Father Yell From The Living Room. I Was Only 12 And My Parents Were Drug Addicts.

As I Was Walking In The Living Room And I Heard My Mother Yell. "Why Would You Sell Our Daughter For Drugs That You Stole"

"Honey Calm Down It Was Either We Die Or They Take Her"

All I Could Do Was Think To Myself Why , I Can't Go Out Like This, I Have To Either Run Away Or Tell The Police.

I Was In The Living Room And These Two Buff Men Were Standing There And My Father Was Like "Alliana Your Gonna Go With Them For A While , Just Know That We Love You Ad Were Sorry"

I Tried To Run But They Grabbed Me And Took Me In This Black Truck. I Thought About It And Was Like Its Their Fault That They Chose Drugs.I Escaped Out Of The Truck And Just Kept Running. After A Few Days I Saw On The New A Couple Killed And It Was My Parents.

I Went Back To The House And Searched It Upside Down And Ended Up Finding 2 Million Dollars. I Took It And Left I Went To My Grandmas And Stayed There Till I Was 18 And Then Just Disappeared And Took All The Money With Me.

{Flash Back Over}

|Kiante|
Today Was Me And Alliana's 1 Month Anniversary. I Had To Do Something Special For Her. I Got To Treat Her Right Cause I Think Tonight I Might Be Her First.

I Decided To Take Her On A Shopping Spree And Fill Her Whole House With Red And White Roses, And Get Her And Me A Promise Ring.

(Texting Mode)
Me-Hey Beautiful , Meet Me At The Mall In 45
Alliana😻-Okay , Can't Wait

(Text Mode Off)

I Was Driving To The Mall Trying To Get There Before Her. When I Got There I Already Seen Her Car. Damn, Oh Well .

|Alliana|
I Was At The Mall Waiting For Him. Then I Seen His Car Roll Up. I Got Out The Car And We Went Into The Mall.

"So , What Are We Doing Here"

"I'm Taking You On A Shopping Spree For Our 1 Month Anniversary"

"Awe , Thank You Baby "

I Was So Excited To Be Going On A Shopping Spree. I've Been On Like 5 Of Them But With My Own Money. I Was Gonna See How Much He Really Loved Me Today.

|Kiante|
We Were In The Mall For Like 5 Hours. Damn , This Girl Can Shop For Hours . I Spent Like 10,000 Dollars On Her But I Can Make That In Less Than 4 Hours So It Didn't Matter.

I Still Haven't Told Her That I Own My Own Little Drug Company. I Have Killed More Than I Can Count On My Toes And Fingers. There Was Always This One Time I Won't For Get.

{Flashback}
I Was Selling Drugs To This Man For His Wife And Him Then He Took Off Running Without Giving Me My Money. Once I Found Him , He Said He'll Give Me His Daughter If He Was Able To Stay Alive. I Sent My Two Biggest Guys To Pick Up The Girl, When They Got To My House They Opened The Trunk And The Girl Wasn't In The Trunk.

After Cussing Them Out I Sent Them To Go Kill The Wife And Him . That Was The End Of Their Days And I Still Wonder What Happened To The Girl?

{Flashback Over}

I Try To Keep It Off My Mind But It Just Pops Up Out If No Where.

I Dropped Her Off To Spend Time By Herself And I Went And Got Her Ring

The Ring Had A Pink Diamond And I Just Thought It Was The Perfect One. I Could Already See It On Her Finger.

|Alliana|
When He Picked Me Up We Went To My House And When I Walked In There Were Roses Everywhere. This Was So Sweet, The Lights Were Dimmed Low And Candles Were Everywhere.

"Awe Baby I Love It, Your Really Trying Huh?"

"No Baby I Just Love You And You Deserve Every Single Thing In The World, Including Me"

Next Thing I Know I Looked Over And He Was On One Knee. I Hope He Wasn't Proposing Cause We Only Been Dating For 1 Month . That's Way To Short Of A Time For Marriage

|Kiante|
I Got On One Knee. I Could Tell She Thought I Was Proposing , Cause Of The Look On Her Face.

"Alliana I Know It Has Only Been 1 Month But I Still Love You And It Not What You Think This Is Just A Promise Ring Symbolizing Our Love For Each Other , Will You Alliana Brown Take This Promise Ring?"

"Yes Kiante! Yes , I Love You So Much".

|Alliana|
All I Could Do Was Say Yes! The Ring Was Perfect And My Favorite Color.

He Is Really Gonna Be My First Tonight. All This Stuff There Was No Way He Couldn't Get It.

I Was Officially In Love. Even Without The Gifts He Would've Still Got It Just Because I Know In My Mind He Would Be The Perfect One.