Times Get Rough

|Alliana|
I Think Kiante Is Cheating On Me He's Been Coming Home Very Late And When He Does Come Home He Smells Like Cheap Perfume And Ass. Which Means He's Either With His Boys At A Strip Club Or He Sleeping With Some Hoe.

I Heard Keys Rattling In The Door And Hear Comes Kiante Drunk And Being All Loud And Shit.

He Was Getting On My Nerves He Needed To Shut Up "Kiante I'm Trying To Sleep Can You Shut Up"

"Bitch Who The Hell You Talking To Like That, I'll Come Slap The Shit Out Of You"

I Didn't Know Who The Hell He Was Talking To, I Wasn't Dealing With It Tonight So I Grabbed My Stuff And Was Walking Out When He Snatched Me By My Hair And Slung Me To The Ground And Slapped Me.

"I Told You I Would Slap You" He Said

I Sat Their Thinking Do I Hit Or Do Nothing Cause He Would Hit Me Harder. I Decided Not To Do Nothing But Once He Got Off Me I Ran As Quickly As I Can To My Car And Drove 60 All The Way To A Hotel Cause My House Would Be The First Place He'll Check.

I Just Sat There On The Bed Crying. Asking Myself I Should Have Waited Like 3-4 Months Before I Actually Took Him To My House.

My Phone Started Ringing It Showed Kiante😍 . I Sent The Call To Voicemail And Turned My Phone Off Knowing He Would Blow It Up And Just Fell Asleep.

|Kiante|
I Can't Believe I Just Slapped Her.I Only Did That Cause I Was Angry And Drunk. Me And My Boys Was At A Strip Club Getting Lap Dances When The Girl Asked Me To Come To The Back With Her. I Couldn't Turn Her Down. She Even Had A Better Body Than Alliana.While She Was Pulling Down My Pants She Stuck Her Hand In My Pocket And Took All The Money That Was In There And Ran Out.

I Had Like 20,000 Dollars In My Pocket Cause I Had Just Came Back From Dealing Out Drugs. I Was Highly Pissed.

I Guess That Anger Came Out On Alliana. I Feel So Bad, I Keep Trying To Call Her But Her Phone Is Going To Voicemail.

I Just thought to myself I really fucked up this time. I hope she forgives me. This was my second time , They always say the 3rd time is a charm .

{The Next Morning}

I woke up and didn't remember nothing that happened last night. I turned over and Alliana wasn't there , Then everything that happened last night came back, I have to go find her.

I driving trying to track her phone , since I put a tracker in it. She was at a hotel in room 116. When I got there I knocked on the door and there stood Alliana.

|Alliana|
There Was a loud knocking on the door which pissed me off cause I was sleeping so good.

I opened the door and there stood Kiante. First thing that came out of his mouth was the words a didn't want to hear "I'm sorry alli-"

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence " don't start with the bullshit, all your gonna say I was mad and drunk and wasn't thinking . I don't have time for it you hit me and that was the breaking point, Bye Kiante "

"Wait Alliana please let me expl-"
I closed the door in his face and peeked out the window to see him still standing there.

I just went and Layed down and fell right back asleep thinking that I should've let him explain his self but then I would fall back in his arms and make me look like I was an easy target.

I wanted him back but it was gonna take more than a Im sorry and a explanation to get me back.

AUTHORS NOTES
Sorry it took so long , I had writers block and couldn't think of anything I know it's short but the next chapter will be better.