I Want You

*One Week Later*

|Kiante|
Damn I Really Messed Up This Time. I Haven't Talked To Alliana In A Week. I Want Her So Bad. Even Though I Just Met Her ,It Felt Like She Completed My Heart.

I Wonder If She Was Thinking About Me Or If She Has Moved On. I Thought To Myself I Need To Go Find Her .

After I Got Dressed And Took A Shower I Decided To Go To The Mall. I Went Into Footlocker To Get Some New Shoes. I Looked Over To Where We Met And Alliana Was Standing There.

Should I Go Talk To Her Or Walk Out?

|Alliana|
I Was In Footlocker Standing Where Me And Kiante First Met. Damn , I Miss Him So Much But He Probably Has Some Hoe Wrapped Around His Finger.

I Grabbed My A Pair Of Roshe Runs And As Soon As I Turned Around Kiante Was Standing Right There Staring At Me.

Why Was He Staring At Me? Where Is His Little Hoe? Those Two Questions Where The Only Things I Could Think Of.

|Kiante|
Shit, She Caught Me Staring At Her. I Couldn't Help She Was So Fine. She Looked Up And Me And Just Ignored Me.

I Needed To Walk Over There And Apologize For What I Said. She Walked Out And Started Walking Fast To Her Car. It Was Like She Could See From The Back If Her Head Because Every Time I'd Speed Up , She'll Walk Even Faster.

I Decided To Follow Her Home . I Just Hoped She Won't Catch Me And Have Me Arrested.

|Alliana|
I Didn't Want To See Him. I Just Kept Walking Fast So He Couldn't Catch Up To Me. I Forgot I Didn't Tell Him That I Used To Run Track Thru 6th-12th Grade. I Could Probably Even Race Him And Still Win.

As I Was Driving Home I Noticed This Black And Red Camaro That Has Been Behind Me Since I Left The Mall. I Just Shook It Off And Drove Home.

|Kiante|
She Pulled Up To Which Looked Like Her Home. Damn, Shawty Must Have Money Cause Her House Was Bigger Than Mine.

I Watched Her Walk In And Decided To Drive Off And Come Back Tomorrow.

When I Got Home I Took Off My Clothes And Just Chilled. I Decided To Text Alliana Cause I Know She Seen Me.

(Texting Mode)
Me-I Know You Seen Me Today , You Looked Dead At Me. Why Didn't You Speak?
Alliana😻-I Never Speak Or Text Guys First, And Second You Pushed The Wrong Button With Me Last Time
Me- I Know I'm Sorry ,Let Me Make It Up Tp You.
Alliana😻-Let Me Think About It

(Text Mode Off)

|Alliana|
I Was Second Guessing This Date. I Needed To Think. So I Took A Nice Hot Bubble Bath And Decided That I Was Gonna Go.

I Had To Wear The Perfect Outfit. I Decided On Wearing A Gold Crop Top, With A Short To Long Skirt And Gold Heels. *The Picture In The Multimedia*.

I Drove To His House Unannounced , Just In Case He Did Have A Little Hoe. When I Pulled Up I Got Out Rang The Doorbell.

|Kiante|
I Wondered Who Tf Was At My Door At This Time A Day. Cause My Hoe Already Here Unless She Invited Some Of Her Friends Over.

"Aye , Kiara Get Off Your Knees And Go See Who At My Door"

|Kiara|
I Was Walking To The Door Thinking Why The Hell Am I Here. I Have 2 Kids And A Husband That's A Police Officer. I Used To Be A Stripper But Once I Met Him I Had To Stop. I Had Enough Money Saved Up So Not Work No More Days Of My Life.

When I Got To The Door There Was This Very Beautiful Girl There All Dressed Up Like She Was Going Somewhere.

"How May I Help You"

|Alliana|
When I Saw That Girl Walk Up To The Door I Was Highly Blowed. I Tried To Keep My Cool But I Couldn't .

"Um , Where Is Kiante? , And Who Are You?"

"He Is Upstairs And His Girl"

I Can't Believe This Nigga Tried To Talk To Me And He Had A Girl.

"Well I Guess You Need To Teach Your Man How To Be Faithful Cause He Tried To Be All Up On Me"

|Kiante|
All In Heard Was Two Girls Yelling. Oh Hell Nawl , I'm Still Trying To Figure Out Who Tf Was At My Door. I Was Walking Down The Stairs And Saw Kiara And Alliana Arguing. Damn , I Thought I Had Her Again.

"Aye What's Going On" All Of A Sudden Alliana Start Snapping On Me.

"Why Tf You Didn't Tell Me You Had A Girl, I Was Gone Give You A Second Chance. I Told Myself I Knew He Had a Some Hoe In His House And I Was Correct. Delete My Number And Don't Call Me No More"

"Alliana Wait She Is Not My Girl, The Only Girl I Want Is You , She Is Just Some Hoe I Pay To Get On Her Knees, It's Not What You Think I'm Single And Haven't Been Taken Since My Last Love I Felt For Died"

|Alliana|
When He Said All That I Wanted To Turn Around But I Can't Have Him Thinking That He Can Mess Up And Get Me Back With The Snap Of His Finger.

I Just Walked Off And Went Home And Cried For The Rest Of The Night Thinking How Much I Wanted Him And How My Parents Died Because Of Me.