chapter seven

✩    *     ⋆    ✧

✩    *     ⋆    ✧

Y/N POV

"Alright guys," I tried to speak over the chatty atmosphere, "if you could line up in the order of your number, I'm going to start with the individual player headshots first."

The volleyball team finally arrived, and it was time to take some photos. Luckily, they had all arrived already in their uniforms and tracksuits, so we didn't have to waste anymore time for setting up the photoshoot.

"You heard the lady! Let's line up!"

I looked over to see Iwaizumi getting everyone in order, which kind of caught me off guard since he's only a first year and they do have a captain, but it seemed like I would get an explanation to that when the first male wearing the number 1 starts making his way towards me.

"Hey there!" The raven haired male exclaimed while bending over with his hand out.

"The name is Hiro," he states as I shake his hand. "I'm the captain of this wonderful team, and who might you be, an angel sent from above?"

I couldn't help but contain my laughter, did this dude just flirt with me? Sounds like another ladies man.

"I'm just L/N, not some angel sent from above."

"Could've fooled me." He shrugged and gave a wink before getting kicked in the leg from behind. His fellow teammate wearing the number 2 looked at me with an apologetic look. "Don't mind him, he doesn't focus on the task at hand like he should sometimes." Huh, that's kind of funny for a guy who's supposed to be a captain.

Hiro stepped in front of the camera and awaited for instructions on how to pose or where to look. Surprisingly, he didn't try to pull any flirty stuff until the end where he started taking his shirt off asking if I needed a couple of pictures, before earning himself another kick from the same red head as before. The red head with bright blue eyes started making his way towards me, introducing himself as Kosuke.

Luckily for the rest of the time, the guys just introduced themselves, then let me instruct them on how to pose, making it a pretty fast process, well, as fast as it could go.

As I look to my right to call over the next person, a warm feeling rushes over my body as I see a familiar pair of olive brown eyes. (✎ I know he has different colored eyes in the anime than in the manga so here we're gonna pretend it's kind of like hazel eyes where it's like a mix of both for anyone confused)