A Dark Isolated Realm

Slightly tugging to your mother's shirt sleeve, you were always so quiet and always depended on your mother to protect you. That was, until a sweet talk in the cafe took a dark, devastating turn.
"Mother!" you shouted uncontrollably with the last bit of your tiny strength, "{Name}, run away!" was all you got for a simple response before a gunshot was heard.

With the everlasting ringing accompanying the sound of your sobs, blood blasted from your mother's head and painted murder over the walls that kept you in the now dark room. Strangers then snickered before aiming the gun that recoiled after impacting your now-splattered head of a mother, "W-wai-" was all that escaped your mouth, before your vision grew into a black view of dark crimson blotches that decorated your vision ever so often.

'Is this what it's like to be dead?' you asked yourself plainly while your voice repeated in an echo. You raised your right hand delicately over your porcelain face, feeling a deep wound throb just at your neck. "He shot me in the throat," you explained to yourself, slightly looking down to take a glance at your features; you saw nothing but a shadow that was colored in a grey hue.

"I hate being here," you said while making a pained expression as you sat criss-crossed on the invisible floor. Tears threatened to fall, "I wanna go home *hic*," you admitted while tears dramatically ran down your face making your eyes puffy with a soft red glow of a throb.

You hated this place, that was all there was to it.