Phantom?

Slightly shaking your head, coming back to the invisible reality you were isolated in with your own self. "This place is starting to bore me," you complained with a small groan that escaped your mouth, while walking on the nonexistent floor; you notice a muffled noise as if a voice was presently speaking. A white light radiated in front of you, a look of awe decorated your small face, no different from a child's on Christmas. Speechless. You slowly inched closer to the magnificent radiating light, with a hand, you were absorbed into the white light. "Tsubasa!" a male voice shouted before your vision only saw pure white walls, no, never-ending hallways that surrounding you.

Not knowing what to actually expect, you felt sweaty all of a sudden. Coming to your attention, your reaction showed disgust plastered on your face and posture, you were completely vexed. Sound of metal against metal just made you flinch, "Good job, Sekki. You too, Tsubasa!" The same male voice praised happily. You were shown the location you were currently at, seeing three other people. A girl with brown hair that extended to her lower back, light hot pink eyes, who wore a simple scarf and a school uniform. A boy with blond hair that reached his ears, short story: he wore clothes as if it was a mild windy, cold day. In the end, a tall guy standing in front of you had blue comforting eyes, dark navy blue shining hair who had an interesting ragged-old scarf.

You looked down at your appearance, your wore a simple white clothing wrap that hugged your body. You shivered at the sudden gust of wind that blew passed you, "She's so cute!" the girl awed while rushing towards you with outstretched arms, you finally seemed to notice a pink furry tail that swayed with happiness. Your eyes widened at the hug you were given by the awe-struck girl, heat rose to your cheeks as the silence was haunting the area around you.

"What's your name?" the girl let go and questioned with a warm smile while wrapping the scarf around your neck. "... {First Name}," you hesitated to answer, "You should know me, already!" the cocky male with dark navy blue hair shouted with his big ego. You shook your head signaling a 'no', while he sighed. "Anyway, I'm Hiyori, that's Yukine," Hiyori introduced while pointing to herself then to the blond boy who seemingly had interesting orange eyes. "That is Yato," she added, you nodded in response. "B-by the way, why d-do you have a pink tail?" you stammered with curiosity, she turned her attention to the tail and shook her hands in front of her signaling you were misunderstanding. "It's not a tail, it's a cord. I'm a half-Phantom," she answered excitedly.

"P-Phantom?" you questioned while realizing she was dangerous. You backed away, only to bump into another being, Yato. "She's on our side, don't worry!" he explained with a simple smile cheek-to-cheek, you sighed with relief while Yukine just watched the scene with a blank expression over his face. "C'mon, let's go." Hiyori claimed while gesturing to follow her, you watched while they walked but Yukine stopped. "You coming with us? We didn't get you for nothing," Yukine admitted while you nodded, keeping your pace behind Yukine. The three and you arrived in front of a glorious house with an open gate.