Eerie Girl

Sitting on your knees in a hurry, you pounced off of the bed and dashed out of the room, clearly a blushing mess. Bumping into someone, you fell back due to the momentum of the run. "I-I am so sorry!" you apologized with a whimper, seeing the sight of Yato, you gained your footing and dusted your shorts trying to stand the awkward silence. "Such a sweet girl. Although, why were you running?" Yato questioned slowly. "O-oh I uh, n-nothing!" you stammered bluntly with panic as heat rose to your cheeks, shining with a soft pink hue, making Yato squint at your face.

"Stop lying, last night I noticed you went to Yukine's room," Yato claimed in a matter-of-a-fact tone, making you look down in feeling of shame. "But, since I didn't get any burning sensation on my neck, I know that you and Yukine didn't do 'that'," Yato admitted with a snicker emitting from his mouth right after he said 'that'. Deep in thought. A slight slipped from your lips, walking the other direction to see Hiyori in her school uniform eating cereal. You rushed towards her and plopped down onto the chair with a wide, innocent smile decorated onto your face. "Good morning, {Name}," Hiyori said with a warm smile before putting the spoon in her mouth.

"Today's Monday already?" Yukine whined from behind you, making you slightly jump. "Oh, sorry {Name}. Didn't mean to scare you," Yukine apologized quickly while patting you on your shoulder, "U-uh. Um, a-are we gonna stay here while you're at school H-Hiyori?" you questioned with a gloomy look. Hiyori giggled, "No, silly." Hiyori answered while rising from the chair to place the empty bowl into the sink, "O-oh... okay." you responded. While Hiyori gathered her belongings in her backpack, she gestured you three to follow her outside, which you gladly did.

Time Skip...
After you decided to walk outside on the school's dirt pathways, you notice a girl with short black hair who was currently wearing the traditional robe (or Kimono, rather.) who had mysterious dark red eyes. She smiled innocently at you before walking slowly over towards your frozen figure, "How adorable. Your {Hair Color} truly shows your purity, but that won't last long," her words turned for a dark twisted turn. "Your shiny {Eye Color} are identical to {Eye Color of a Fruit}, yet no one would pick you. You're just a helpless girl who'll be betrayed by your loved ones," she continued, "Your quiet figure shows you're scared, shivering like a child who is kidnapped, it satisfies me to see you are scared." she ended before a drop of water was heard. The girl was nowhere to be seen, you were frightened and you needed to be around Hiyori to calm you down.