Chapter 1

Author's Corner/Note

Hey guys, Ash here , it's my first fic so please except a few mistakes here and there also, please mention them in the comments. Enjoy.

Disclaimer : All rights and characters belong to Kōhei Horikoshi. I do not own anything(except OCs).

                                                      Chapter 1 : The Beginning 

It was a quiet evening at U.A. High School, one of, if not The, Best Hero School in the world. It was a normal day if you consider being attacked by Villians every month , always putting your life on line to protect people and stuff 'Normal'.

At Heights Alliance

Izuku Midoriya and rest of the Class- 1A were sitting in the common room. Since they weren't given much homework today they were mostly idle talking.

Momo, Asui, and Kyouka and Uraraka were discussing among themselves about the recent joint battle training with class 1B. Koda, Sato, Ojiro, and Tokoyami were wondering whether they will get to do something like that again or not.

Mineta was currently sulking in a corner, mumbling something about being unable to show off to the girls during the training. Mina and Toru were busy gossiping. Aoyama was busy looking at the readers ........ let's move on.

Bakugo , well , was being Bakugo while playing Smash with Sero , Kirishima and Kaminari. And Iida, meanwhile, was trying to stop Bakugo from swearing and Mina and Toru from gossiping , waving his arms like a robot and wildly

As Izuku played and talked with the two kids, he didn't notice the girls turning their attention towards him. The girls smiled and had their own thoughts at the sight of Eri riding on Izuku's head and Kota whining that he didn't get the chance to ride Izuku as Eri did.

Izuku, eyes closed, let out a chuckle and smiled. A smile too bright even when compared to that of an angel. The girls blushed brightly, each with their own thoughts at the sight.

'Deku-kun is so sweet and good with children.' Uraraka thought.

'Cute. Ribbit.' Thought Asui.

'Midori is so cute and sweet! ' Were Mina's thoughts as she held her herself immensely back to not rush over to hold him.

'He looks like such a doting and loving father-brother to the two.' Momo mused internally, her hand clutching at the seem of her shirt.

'Dang Midoriya looks Cute.' Thought Kyouka.

' Izuku is so Cute! Toru squealed in her mind, practically bouncing on the spot.

Sero noticed the sight and had to bring out his glasses to protect his eyes. Todoroki noticed the group of Momo, Asui, Uraraka and Kyouka stopped their discussion and looking over at Midoriya. While he smiled at the sight of Midoriya being such friends with boy from the Training Camp and Eri, he wondered what caused the girls to look at Izuku with such blushing faces. Were they sick? Todoroki also saw that Izuku's smile looked similar to All Might, both in display and effectiveness. This got his mind ticking at his Dad-Might theory and he brought out his Conspiracy Theory Files out of god knows where.

While the other guys noticed Izuku's time with the kids, and smiled at the sight, except Bakugou who scoffed. None of the guys noticed all of the girl's blushes or stares at Izuku, except for Aoyama who smiled and pondered if he should subtly push him and the girls into the right direction and Dark Shadow who only thought 'Incoming ship! Incoming Ship!'