Childe [A Little Special]

Song: "Awkward Silence" by Stray Kids

Fan service made specifically for: fooducsi

I'm sorry I um... This song was just too perfect okay? It was the only song that I knew that matched this one-shot too damn well. I couldn't help myself at all, hehe~

~*~

"уσυ'яє нσт."

Childe rose a brow at the [hair color] haired girl, her [eye color] eyes as wide as saucers, studying him from head to toe, but more specifically they were intently staring at his chest. She looked absolutely dumbfounded for some peculiar reason. He had expected her to scream, since he was currently holding one of his Hydro blades to her neck, but what he least expected were those exact two words.

"Excuse me?" He asked her, full of disbelief.

"I- I'm sorry, oh my gosh." She got up onto her two feet.

"Your abs." She sniffed, visible tears forming in her eyes. "I- I just... I knew they were from the start, but I didn't think they would be so... Daebaek."

D... Daebaek..?

More importantly than what he assumed to be a compliment of some sort一was she saying that she was a stalker of his or something? Why didn't he notice her following him then?

This woman must be incredibly skilled for Childe to not have noticed her!

His eyes now were just as wide as her but for a different reason, once he noticed a small amount of red substance flowing out of one of her nostrils. "Your nose is bleeding." He pointed out.

Her hand raised up touched the bottom of her nose seeing as a matter of fact, blood was indeed there. It made her heart flutter as she attempted to wipe it away with her sleeve, but in turn, it left him speechless.

He was so caring. A blessing! Someone she wished that could just一

"Rail me." She blurted out of nowhere.

Now that was something Childe didn't quite understand either. Rail?一

"I can't this dream is too much for me." Who in the world said it was a dream? "Oh! I didn't realize before, but you're actually pretty tall!" She squealed poking his abdomen making his entire face flush red. "And, real..."

"What do you think you're doing!" He squeaked slapping her hand away from him.

She could accept a tsundere Childe as well without any worry.

[name] blinked curiously a second later.

Why did that slap feel so real一and good as well because it's a gift from Childe even if it was a slap, but that was a topic for another day一anyways, real, yes!!! Real!

"Wait..." She gasped in realization, her face turning all over between shades of pale and crimson red.

"You're real..." She whispered.

Childe felt like he was the one that got slapped at this point. "Obviously. Why wouldn't I be?一 "

"How!?"

"What do you mean, 'how'? Because, I am!"

"Nuh-uh!" She shouted at him feeling her cheeks warm up intensely. Her index finger pointed accusingly at his face. "No you're not! You're saying some horseshit right now. Last time I checked I didn't roll you from the gacha."

"What?"

"You see! Something's off here!"

His eyebrows twitched from all of the yelling she was pulling out of her mouth. "Listen lady, I don't know who you are, but you're talking a bit much for someone who barged into my room in the middle of the night."

[name] opened her mouth, brows furrowing just as much as his. "Your room? You mean my room?"

She stiffened up when the blade at her neck shifted closer to her skin. He nodded upward, keeping a glare at her. "Take a look around."

It was there when she finally took a look around the room for the first time since she woke up moments ago. It then dawned on her that as a matter of fact... It truly wasn't her room.

"The fu一 "

"Got it now?" Childe was ready to create a hole at her neck when her arms scrambled around, wavering reverently.

"Wait, wait! I think we got something wrong here."

"Oh?" He asked clearly uninterested. "The stalker has a lot to say doesn't she?"

"I am not a stalker一 "

"Like hell you aren't."

Does he really not believe her?

"I..." What was the most convincing thing she could tell him? "I- I'm from another world..." Childe gave her a blank stare making her grumble. "What the hell, you believed Lumine..!"

Hearing the name caught his attention, exuding an even more dangerous aura from him. "What about Lumine?"

"Nothing, nothing, okay! I'm not trying to hurt her nor do I have anything against her!" Aside from her close relationship to Childe一

A pair of blue eyes stared intently into her [eye color] eyes for a worthwhile. She could feel that blush crawl back onto her face.

This awkward silence really wasn't helping her, rather it only made her more nervous. Why couldn't he just smile like he usually did in the game rather than giving her this scary look he had on right now...

The blade at her neck eventually released away from her.

"Fine." Childe sighed. "However, I still don't believe you."

[name] frowned. "It's not an excuse."

"Whatever you say." He rolled his eyes at her words. "However, try anything and I'll make sure you regret it."

That sounded kind of hot as well, geez, her heart needed to be still一

"Why don't you believe me?" [name] asked him seeing him fling his blade around in his hand.

"Why?" Childe looked back down at her, unamused at life. "Because, you're a little special, Oujo-Chan."

Maybe that was a bit of an overkill一because in that exact moment [name]'s head grew dizzy, repeating the nickname in her head feeling extremely flustered.

"Eh..? Did you just faint!?"