Chapter 7: History of Godzilla

Johns P.O.V
We seen Justin staring into the ruins of the city. "Justin! You're alive." I said with surprise. "Boys! So good to see you again. How's the class?" "Still here." Cody replied. "Man these monsters are magnificent. I knew it, I knew a monster would rise again. And the media named it Destoroyah! And look at what happened to our city. The name Destoroyah is perfect for this ginormous creature." Justin was surprisingly amazed about the destruction Destoroyah caused.

"Sir, are you happy Destoroyah is here?" Cody asked. "Well I'm not happy. I'm just surprised that my theory about monsters is correct. You see, like I said Godzilla is a radioactive monster. But! I didn't tell you the whole story." Justin began to pace. He did that when he described some thing. "This isn't Godzilla's first appearance. It first attacked in the year of 1954. Tokyo Japan. One of the greatest cities out there, Godzilla caused great destruction in Tokyo. It put the entire city on fire. A man by the name of Dr. Serizawa created a weapon called The Oxygen Destroyer. He sacrificed himself to get rid it once and for all. They say the original Godzilla's bones are still there, lying on the ground underwater." That story gave me a chill.

Cody's P.O.V
"Hey John, didn't your dad say something about that when he was on the battleship?" "Yeah he said that a solider he was working with was shooting at Godzilla. The sgt yelled at him but the solider yelled back and handed him a book. It read on the back a similar story Justin just told us." "Your father, John. Is he a soilder?" Justin asked John. "Yes. He's been gone for 3 months now. My younger sister Gabby misses him and sometimes cries about it. I miss him to but I know he will return some day." "That's a good boy." He said patting Johns shoulder.

"There is another thing. In 1998 another monster attacked New York city. It wasn't Godzilla but the experts over there believe that it was. But I know it wasn't, I was there. It was a mutated iguana. The military killed it with misslies. Yes! Goddamn misslies!" Justin explained. "They killed it?! Just like that?!" I said. Justin nodded toward me. "In fact it didn't have atomic breath. The damn thing roared. And it was small compared to this beast." Justin's phone began to ring. "Sorry kids but I have to take this. Hello? Yeah I'm on the road right now. Yes I'm getting closer as you speak."