Chapter 8: The End is Near

Cody's P.O.V
"We got the word that Destoroyah had just finished it's attack on Los Angeles. We have simulated that Destoroyah will destroy everything in it's path. Maybe this is it. Pretty soon, the whole world will be destroyed. God bless you all." *Roar*. "Oh no. The roof is gonna coollapse everyone get out of he-" I watched the news anchor get killed on live. I was watching it on my phone, waiting for the clean up end.

Destoroyah had already began the attack on Hollywood. Maybe he's right. This could be the end. "What was that about Cody?" My sister asked me. "Destoroyah is gonna destroy the world. I know it." I said with a little fear. "Hey look. Godzilla will defeat it. It defeated King Ghidorah, I'm sure it can defeat this." I gave my sister a hug. Even though we're almost at each others throuts all the time, we still love each other. "And what if Godzilla loses?" I ask. "Well then we're screwed. But it will win." Tracy replies.

Johns P.O.V
(A few days later)
"We have now five confirmed attacks by Destoroyah. The first was Redwood city. The second was Los Angeles. The third was Hollywood. The fourth was New York. And the last was Dallas, Texas. When will this disaster come to an end?" I was at home for the week. They cancelled school for the next mouth. The news had updates on Destoroyah every few hours. "Back to you Jessica, oh wait. This just in. Godzilla has been sighted by San Diego. It doesn't look quite the same as it did before. Here is a image of what it looks like."

The image showed Godzilla. But it looked like it was burning. What looked like lava all over its body. It's spikes also looked like this. I need to get in contact with Justin. He may know what's happening with it. Hopefully he's back from where he went. I raced toward the phone book and searched for his number. "Hello Mr. Timber? It's me John. Can I come to your office sometime? Something's wrong with Godzilla. Call me when you get back." It turns out he wasn't back. I didn't want to bother him in case he was driving back so I didn't call him on his cell. Suddenly the phone rang. "Hello?" "Kid, I got your call. Come by today I'm not doing anything." "Okay, thanks sir." "No problem kid."

Steam slowly came off of Godzilla's body. It's temperature kept rising and rising. San Diego was panicking, not knowing what's wrong with America's "hero". It let out a loud roar and started to destroy the city. Citizens of San Diego ran away, screaming from what they thought was a hero.

Johns P.O.V
"Godzilla took a turn in its attitude and started to destroy San Diego. What is going on with Godzilla?" "I can't take this crap anymore." The taxi driver said turning off the radio. "Alright kid, here's the stop." "Thanks." I said handing him twenty bucks. Justin's building was half build already. I was amazed. I took a elevator up to Justin's office. I was really nervous. I looked at the mirror walls and straightened my hair. I brushed off my sweater and jeans. The doors then opened. I took a breath and stepped out of the elevator.

"You wanted to see me?" Justin said looking out a window, staring at the city. "Yes, I believe Godzilla has some radioactive problem going on." "Have a seat son." He started to fill a cup of coffee. "So, what's wrong with Godzilla?" I pulled out my phone and pulled up a picture. "Here take this, we can pull it up on the wall." He handed me a cord. It fit right into my phone. He took a sip from his coffee. When he saw the image he spit out the coffee he had in his mouth. "Jesus Mary and Joseph. Its time." He said taking off his glasses.

"Time for what?" I ask. "Okay, Godzilla is a radioactive creature, everyone knows that. The radiation is building up inside and soon." Justin paused. "It will explode. Taking the whole world with it. Into death." I took off my cap and wiped away sweat. "I gotta get into contact with G-Force." He said picking up a phone. "G what?" I ask. "G-Force. Their the people who made the Super-X. Now listen up kid, this is top secret. Don't tell anyone. They have to more. The Super-X II and the Super-X III." "Okay I won't." "Okay, this is going to take a long time to get into contact with them. You should get home kid. Its late." "Okay. Good night sir." "G'night John."