Chapter 12: Ture Colors

Johns P.O.V
I was helping with the clean up. It was probably six a clock in the morning. The sunrise was visible. I seen Justin sneaking away from the crowd and entered a back alley. I decided to follow him. "Sir, Destoroyah has been defeated. But Godzilla is also gone. Project X can now begin." Justin said talking into his watch. "Mr. Timber?" Justin spun around and looked at me with fear. "John man there you are." Cody said. "What the hell's going on here?" He asked. "You little bastards you won't stop us. We will win." Justin said. "Huh?" I said. He then took off. "Shit! Don't let him get away." Cody said. We ran after him. Justin pushed a garbage can in front of us but we jumped over it.

He turned the corner and ran for his building. He took a elevator up to the helicopter landing. "Shit! What now?" Cody asked. "We might not get there but we have to try." We took the stairs. We finally got there. The doors opened and we saw Justin ordering a helicopter. "End of the line Timber." I said punching my palm. "That's Mr. Timber to you, boy!" "The city worshiped you Justin." Cody said with his fists out. Justin cracked his neck joints. Cody cracked his knuckles. I cracked my wrist. Justin ran toward us. I went in first. He really knew how to fight. Because he punched me square in the face.

Cody tried to tackle him but he went with it and grabbed his head and smashed it into the ground. I pulled Justin up and punched him in the face. It didn't do anything to him. He head butted me and took me down and started to punch me. Cody wrapped his arm around his neck. Justin flipped him over and was about to push him off of the building. I got up and punched the back of his head which caused him to fall down. He almost fell off of the building. I dived and grabbed his hand.

"Ha ha ha. Look at us. You saved me from death." I thought about it. "No Justin, I didn't." His eyes widen. "Goodbye... Timber." I said. I then let go of his hand. I watched him fall to his death. "Holy shit John what the hell is wrong with you?" "I don't know. I just killed Justin Timber." I was regretting what I done. "Well either way. It's done man." Cody said putting his hand on my shoulder. We both exited the building and left the area. Hoping no one will know what I did.