Chapter 1

Echo, opens his eyes to see the light shining through his window. He stood up and yawned. "Another wonderful morning." As echo said that there was a loud glass crash on the floor.
Echo jumped and ran down stairs, just to find that it was amity trying to reach for the plates. A couple of plates have fallen and shatter all over the floor.
Lark was smelling for food that may have been left, he looks up and sees Echo staring in disbelief.
"Brrrr." Lark roared
"Yes, I heard the sound and you seemed to be hungry." Echo looked at the mess on the ground. "Find any left overs?"
"Brrrr." Lark shook his head, he twitch his tail and went back to searching.
Amity, looked around and looked at Echo. "Uh.. oh." Amity's eye pupils shrunk.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Echo was angry.
"Hungry!" Amity was eating the shatter plates.
"How are you..." Echo face palms his ears fall back . "Never mind. Clean this up and we will going on an adventure today!"
Amity still eating one plate and throwing it on the floor causing it to shatter. "Yeeeaaaaaaah!"
Lark perked up. "Brrrr!"
"Yes, this whole point of this adventure is to find and fight the powerful furry. He goes by the name of Sumoki! His name is forbidden in so many places because how powerful of a creature he is. Legand has it, is if you where to say his name he will appear and destroy what you love and have. He creates such a electrical smoke it's not even funny." Echo held up the book. Lark's eyes widen and hissed. "BRRRRR."
"What's going on?!" Echo yelled.
"Brrrrrr. Brrr brrr brrrrr brrrrr." (The book was not to be open for another month. This will cause conflict)
"Conflict?" Echo looked at the cover "do not open till next month."

Sumoki side
He opened his eyes and looked around. "Some idiot with the balls opens the forbidden book."
He looked straight ahead of him. "Fools, shall not use my name without a purpose."
He sat on his throne and wiggled his tail. "I shall find the idiot that opened the forbidden book." He had to think hard he closed his eyes and opens his hand he made a map of the location of the book. "I shall find him and exterminate.. or make someone else do it." His laugh was deep and low. "But who?"
He looked around and found a rat. "While your small and useless, you can be a good spy." He made the rat a spy tool and Made it go on its way to Echos house.
"Can't wait to find the idiot so I can have him on my grasp." He put his hand in a fist.

The rat was running to the location of echos place. It took the sewer system around to the toilet. "Ah, there is the place." Sumoki whispered.
It jumped out of the toilet and ran behind the sink. There was a sudden door open. Amity walked in to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. "What the hell did I consume."
Sumoki saw what the rat saw and almost barfed. "Yeah let's not see that." The rat turned around and saw a big grey and orange lizaroo. "Amity, what did I tell you about..." echo looked down. "OH MY..." Echo jumped. "LArk get the rat."
" a rat?!" Amity jumped causing him to s*it himself.
Lark ran in and saw the rat. "Brrrrr."  He smiled and he teeth where showing of blood and hunger.
The rat made a run and larky followed. Sumoki, smiled and spawned in. "Why hello there little raptor."
"Brrrr!!" Lark couldn't move. He was scared.
"You seem very surprised to see me. Seems like one of your friends opened the forbidden book. Can you explain to me who opened it?"  Sumoki floated down to the floor.
"Br-b-brrrr"  lark's tail twitched.
"Oh, Echo the lizaroo? You're such a good raptor. Let me go find him." Sumoki, walked towards echo, he stopped and looked back. "Take the rat as a treat."
Lark, smiled and ate the rat.
Sumoki walked towards Echo. "Well hello."
"W-who the hell are you?" Echo curled his tail in front of him to protect himself. 
"You don't know who I am?" Sumoki has blue smoke coming out from his eyes. "You are the one that opens the forbidden book."
Echo, put his tail down. "Sumoki?"
"Why yes, the blue raptor that told you not to open the book till next month."  Sumoki raised his arm and pull it towards Echo. "As you May see my spikey friend. There are rules here. The one who opened the forbidden book gets to have the punishment." His eyes turned  red. "I give you two options either you give me the book or you come with me and I will keep you trap in a dungeon for life."
Echo, had to deep think. "Option 3 is HELL NO." Echo grabbed the book and ran with it. "Come and catch me you gummy worm."
"Such a strange name to  me. But if you say so."
Sumoki, made a barrier at the door and echo hits it.
"Trying to escape from me?" Sumoki crossed his arms. "I will take that ." Sumoki try to grab the book but echo ain't letting go. "Btw, what is that strange smell?"
Echo looked around and saw amity walking out of the bathroom. "Echo, we got a problem."
"Can't you see I am In the middle of a battle." Echo yelled.
"Well, I s*it shards of glass and my butt hole is burning."  Amity was sad. "Can we go to the doctor?"
"Amity, that's the fifth time you went to the doctor." Echo, still holding on to the book he was five feet off the floor. "Least get some fabreeze and clean the bathroom."
"Oh hey Sumoki. Funny how echo summoned you here." Amity stuck his tongue out.
"Funny enough. Now give me the book you roo."
"FUK ME FUK ME FUK ME!!!" Amity yelled.
"What?!" Sumoki was confused.
"You're supposed to released his fingers before trying to get the book." Amity suggest.
"Dammit amity!" Echo sighed.
"I give good suggestions." Amity flared his arms.
Echo, shook his head in disbelief. "No weed for you."
Amity stopped flaring and his pupils grew. His voice got deeper and his anger raised "you WHAT."
"That's right, no weed for you." Echo closed his eyes and shook his head.
Amity grew big and roared. "ONE SHALL NOT REFUSE WEED.."
"Well I did." Echo still in the air. "Sucks because you gave suggestions that shouldn't be suggested."
Amity, was big he growled at echo and looked at Sumoki . "GIVE US BACK THE BOOK."
"I am afraid I have to deny your request. This is my book as you may see and I have right to take it back if I please." Sumoki smiled. With one eyebrow up. "You seems bothered."
"NOW I CANT HAVE MY WEED..."
"Because of your poor decisions?"
Amity is much more Angrier now. His fur lifted up more and he is turning red. "WELL THEN, LETS MAKE IT A BATTLE!"
"So be it." Sumoki still holding echo with the book. Sumoki made a cage around echo and the book. "Now here is the deal. If I win I get to keep echo and the book. And if you win you can have echo and not the book." Sumoki noded "isn't a good deal?"
"HELL NO! BUT I WILL FIGHT FOR THE WEED."
Sumoki, giggled "seems like your friend's priority is a bit out of whack. He doesn't see you as a priority. How disappointed."
Echo looked at Sumoki and sighed. "That's amity for you."
"Shouldn't you be upset that he takes a plant over you?"
"Not exactly, Sumoki. I used to make a huge fuss about it, but it comes to the point where I can't change them as a person."
Sumoki rubbed his chin. "Very interesting and also depressing."
"Yeah, don't need to rub it in." Echo rolled his eyes.