Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning feeling the same as I did before. All I wanted to do was to lay in bed all day. I checked the clock in the middle of my room.

Woah it's 10 AM I thought.

I got out of bed and headed to my bathroom. I brushed my yellow teeth. Next, I brushed my curly frizzy dark blue hair which was extremely tangled.

I swam out of the bathroom and saw a note on the side of my bed saying:
This is what you have to do today: clean the kitchen, cut the garden plants, no phone or TV, no laughing, no breathing, make your own food and try to stay in your room for most of the day. I don't want to see you at all.

Right off the bat, I knew my mom wrote that. Strangely every time I get in trouble she always tells me not to breathe, which is impossible for me. Doing chores aren't so bad, I guess.

I swam lazily to the kitchen where I grabbed a piece of white bread for breakfast and quickly ate it.

"You!" shouted my mom.

I jumped in shock and said, " You scared me."

"I don't want to see you at all today!" yelled my mom in anger.

Her fist balled up and her eyes narrow down.

"You can't just avoid me. We live in the same castle." I sighed rolling my eyes in annoyance.

I grabbed a glass of water and before I could drink it suddenly my mom came closer to me. She snatched the glass out of my hand and threw it on the floor. Leaving tiny clear glass shatters all over the tiled floor.

"What the-" I shouted with my eyes wide open in disbelief.

"Clean that up maid!" demanded my mother smirking.

"Are you calling me a maid?!" I shouted in annoyance crossing my arms.

"Yes, so clean it up!" yelled my mom in anger pointing to the broken glass.

"You made the mess." I sighed.

"So?" said my mom not caring.

"You're so privileged and spoiled. You act like a 5-year-old!" I shouted.

I grabbed a silver kitchen knife and pointed it to my mom's stomach. She gasped and slowly began to swim backward.

"So, you're going to kill me?" questioned my mom.

"Maybe," I said still pointing the knife at her.

I could see the fear in her eyes. Her jaw was wide open. Her eyes were turning red and puffy.

I made an evil smirk and swam towards her slowly. She tried to swam backward until she crashed into a brick wall. Forcing her to fall on the floor helpless.

"Don't please..." She begged almost in tears.

"So you're going to beg now." I laughed.

I slid my finger across the knife on the dull side.

"You don't understand. I want to kill you! You're the reason why my life is so miserable!" I yelled.

Tears poured down her face like a waterfall.

"You'll go to jail for this." sobbed my mom.

Suddenly 2/10 of darkness colored my navy blue tail.

"Its t-the.. g-ghost..." said my mom afraid and stuttering her words

I grinned, "Whatever."

I was tired of hearing her talk. I was about to stab her. All of a sudden someone behind me grabbed my right arm.