Chapter 10

I was walking through the halls. All of the sudden Bianca and Camila walked up to me looking very excited.

"Are you going?" asked Camila excited.

"Going to what...?" I questioned confused.

They both glanced at each other and smiled.

"Oh my! Did I forgot to invite you?" said Bianca.

I was still confused, what did they forget to invite me to.

"My back to school party. Everyone is going." said Bianca smiling.

"I think I'll pass." I sighed.

"Come on, the party won't be fun without you." insisted Camila.

"Okay I'll think about it." I said.

They smiled and Bianca give me this piece of paper with the information about the party on it.

I didn't think Jasmin would let me go. The party started at 6PM and ended at 9PM.

Then I realized. What if Matt is there? Maybe we could hang out if he comes. Like it is at Bianca's so why wouldn't he be there.

I forgot Bianca and Camila were still standing in front of me. They were looking at me with blank faces.

"You know what, I'll go." I said.

They both glanced at each other and smiled widely.

"Great!" shouted Bianca in excitement.

They both walked away whispering to each other.

I walked to my fifth period which was science.

I headed inside of the room.

The science room was a room with light green walls and white tiled floors. Everyone have someone they had to sit by. Unfortunately for me, I had to sit by Leah.

Leah looked at me and frowned. As I was walking towards my desk she tried to avoid eye contact with me. I sat down on my chair and also tried to look at Leah.

The teacher walked in and shouted, "Settle down class!"

The room went silent and everyone sat in their seats.

"Hello class." said Ms. Johnson.

No one said hello back. She looked quite disappointed.

She sat down at her desk which was facing the whole classroom.

"Remember how I told you guys. That you guys will have to do a partner project soon. " She said.

Once again, no one said anything.

"Well this project starts today." She said.

"Can we pick our partners?" asked a girl without rasing her hand.

"No, your partner is the person your sitting next to." said Ms. Johnson.

I was quite mad. I had to work with Leah on a project. However, Leah isn't the only reason why I'm upset. I've had bad experiences in the past when I work with people.

"For the project, you and your partner have to write about either the land or sea." said Ms. Johnson.

A student rasied her hand and asked, "When is it due?"

"Friday. Now talk with your partner for the rest of the class period." said Ms. Johnson as she opened her laptop to grade work.

Leah looked over at me and asked, "Well which one do you want to do?"