chapter 2

"Where you two bugger off too?" Franky asks as she walks into the kitchen to see both Allie and Bea emptying the bags and tossing them in the rubbish bin.

"Does it matter Franky, just leave it please." Bea says as she glances at Allie and then back to her bestfriend.

Franky sees the look and hears the message and raises an eyebrow, but drops the topic all together. "Right, ya need help bringing things out?"

"Yeah that'll be great sis, take that bag there and we'll get everything else." Allie says for the first time, handing a bag to Franky.

Franky takes the bag and walks out, as soon as she gets a far enough distance she opens the back door, she doesnt leave just yet when she heres Bea.

"Allie, dont leave tomorrow, please."

"I need to Bea. I need to take care of some things. But I also need to give you space, I cant expect you to just ignore the past between us. But I would like to work on a friendship between us, maybe one day if I'm lucky to have more with you."

"Allie I... I."

"Its okay Bea I understand, I do. Come on they'll be back in here for the rest of these. Let's go."

Franky quickly leaves the house, quietly shutting the back door as to not give herself away. She takes her seat next to Bridget and starts handing out the things everyone asked for or the universal treats.

Bridget takes a look at her wife and sees theres something clearly on her mind. "What's up love?"

"Nothing, well I dont know honestly." Franky replies back and then quiets when both Bea and Allie walk out the back door. She watches as the two finish setting up the s'mores table and takes there respective seats. Allies eyes looked puffy and her eyes almost grey from the clear emotions in them. Bea looks torn up between things involving her head and heart, Franky watches as she grabs the bottle of Jack and pours herself a good amount, nowhere healthy. But not straight out of the bottle just yet. She watches on as she sees Bea take a big sip and then lean back in her seat, crossing a leg over on her knee.

"I think something went down between my bestfriend and my little sister." Franky whispers into Bridget ear as she puts her arm around her wife's shoulder.

Bridget takes a look at the two and sighs as she sees what Franky sees. The two were clearly not present mentally as the others were talking amongst themselves and started to make their s'mores.

"I guess we'll see how things turn out." Franky says as she kisses Bridget head before she got up to get herself a chocolate bar.

****

It was a week after New year's and Bea finally had her bike back. She currently was in her new custom garage that she had built on the property that Allie and her had their first date on. She hadn't been able to work properly without her head being filled with things that involved the blonde, so she told her main guy that she trusts that she was going away for a bit.

The next day she packed up and headed to the country house. Shes been there for a few days now, taking in the empty fields around her. At night and if all is quiet you can hear the ocean that is near by, that alone helps grounds her. She wipes her hands clean of the grease and makes her way up to the house.

Its was a modest two story house, that was a beautiful white and grey in color, when you walked through the front door it gave away to wood flooring and openness. It had four rooms with three baths. The master room and the guest room both with a full functioning bathroom, with a downstairs bathroom as well. She had a office/ library on the first floor as well as the large living room, dining room and kitchen.