chapter 3

Six years later

Bea sits in her garage at the country house, currently working on her Cobra Power Pro RPT 2-into-1 Full Exhaust Black Harley Sportster '13. She just got it and it needed a bit of work before she was able to drive it. Which she was happy with, since she finished her last bike she'd been itchin for a new project.

A dog barking in the distance pulls her away from the bike and brings her attention to the multiple cars pulling in from the long lane leading up to the house. Bea grabs her used oil rag and makes her way out of the garage, while wiping her hands. Once she gets out to the front and sees who arrived she smiles as she sees Frankys mild frustration at the big dog standing next to her looking up at her.

"Tuff, here boy." Bea commands, watching as the German shepherd comes bounding towards her.

"Bloody hell red, what's with K-9 PD, lookin at me like I'mma snack." Franky says with the frustration on her face bleeding out into her words.

"Probably cause you smell like food. Careful Bowie's worst." Bea says as she walks over to Franky and Bridget as they fully get out of the car.

"Whyd ya get two of'em, ones bad enough."

"Cause your sister wanted them and who am I to tell her no."

"Fucking whipped, aren't ya."

"Like you can talk, didnt you get your wife here a cat for her birthday recently?" Bea says winking at Bridget.

"Hey, are you two just gonna stand around an talk or ya gonna help me bring the food in?" Liz yells from her car with her back door open.

"Sorry mum, we're coming." Franky says back in response. She then turns back to Bea watching her stuff her oil rag in her back pocket. "Howd you get out of cooking, what's you doing making my baby sis slave away in the kitchen."

"For one, she kicked me out, and two between the boys and I she was tripping over us. So she kicked me out with tuff to the garage. I'm not complaining so you shouldn't either." Bea says with a smile as they reach Lizs car.

"Their you three are, here carry those in for me and then Bea, in the trunk are the presents. Dont forget those please."

"Yes ma'am."

As they make it to the porch, another car and the sound of a motorcycle comes down the drive.

"Oh good your other sisters here, Bridget love could you go see if they need help."

"Yes ma'am."

Once the door of the house opens, Tuffs, litter mate and brother bowie comes flying out of the house and bounds down to the new comers.

"Its a bloody zoo!" Franky says in mild outrage.

"Merry Christmas to you as well Frank's." Bea says with a laugh as she carrys in two different dishes.

They walk through the house and into the kitchen where the see Allie currently rolling out some dough on the island. Bea smiles at the blonde as she lays down the things in her hands and makes her way over to the woman.

"Hey love, your family is here, do you need help with anything?" Bea asks as she kiss Allie on the side of her head, getting a gentle smile in return.

"No, just make sure Franky doesn't murder the boys, yeah."

"Will do." Bea looks around the kitchen to make sure there was no one around, seeing no one present she pulls the blonde into a deep kiss. She squeezes Allies hip and then pulls back. "I love you princess."