𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

—————————————————-
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗
—————————————————-
3 years ago....

—————————————————-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗—————————————————-3 years ago

Jack's Point Of View
Today I'm coming home from a business trip. I get to see my wonderful Bambina and my beautiful wife.
I was checking the cameras of my family house back in Florida and seen the wonderful sight of my Bambina playing with her fratelli maggiori.

This little girl doesn't even that she is our light in this dark world

The business I was attending was for my family's Mafia.
I got handed down to me,including our company which we have so we won't look that suspicious(Sus Vote them out🤚🏻),when I was only 22.
Than had my first born a year later with my lovely wife, Maria.

——————————
one plane ride later
——————————
"IM HOMEEE" I yell as I enter my family home where me, my wife, kids and parents all stay.
My brothers live right next door to us with their families but spends most of the time at my house.
"Hey Dad" I heard my 3 sons, Giovanni, Lorenzo, Leonardo, said from the kitchen.
I went in there and seen them helping their mom make dinner.
Héll we might be rich but we are a family that loves to cook.
I quickly give them all hugs and my wife a kiss on the cheek.
"Where's the other 6?" I ask as I steal a french fry.
"Romeo is in the T.V room with James and Carlos. The other ones are outside with Princess and Auntie Azazel." My second oldest son,Giovanni, said.
I nodded my head.
A few moments later we heard 3 familiar screams coming from outside.
————
outside
————
I see 2 of my sons sobbing while the other 2 are holding each other.
I automatically scan the area for my princess.
Romeo came out and scanned the scene also but with a crying James in his arms.
"w what happened ?" my wife asked my middle son, Matteo
"s she to o ok he r!" he yells while sobbing more.
All of us were in tears because we all knew one thing.
My 3 year old princess was taken from Her parents, older brothers and most importantly her other half, James.
All by a lady who we trusted as a family friend.

Azazel Blue-52-crazy-used to be a family friend-super jealous of Maria-did i say crazy already?-C R A Z Y -Kidnapped Jadelynn—————————————————————————HIIII it's the first chapter!! make sure to vote! see you in the next chapter♡︎

Azazel Blue-52
-crazy
-used to be a family friend
-super jealous of Maria
-did i say crazy already?
-C R A Z Y
-Kidnapped Jadelynn
—————————————————————————
HIIII it's the first chapter!! make sure to vote!
see you in the next chapter♡︎