𝐍𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠...

+ 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 +

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘓𝘶𝘷! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺, 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 :] 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵, 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦-𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴. 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩- 𝘋𝘖 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘰 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨.

(𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯)

[12/6/2020 2:43 pm

Tommy looked up at the empty grey ceiling as he almost lifelessly laid on his bed, boredom making him feel like all sanity has been lost. The only thing keeping him from losing it is the unevenly spaced out discord notifications coming from his desk right next to him. Tommy sighed and looked around his room, remembering a tip from a mutual of his "I heard somewhere that if you name all the objects around you, it helps boredom"  their voice echoed in his head, Tommy sighed and sat up in his bed before looking around at his surroundings, sadly just noticing how messy his room is. Tommy groaned as he sank back down into his bed before grabbing his phone from his desk by his bed. after scrolling through his Twitter timeline, finally, he looked at who was messaging him so much on discord. of course, it was his friend clingy friend Tubbo spaming him.

Tubbo: HEEY HEY HEY HEY  HEY E HYE H Y H EY H  H YE Y H H HEY EY H YEH H HHEEY EH HEH HEY H HEYE HEHYE H TOMY

Tubbo: Hey tommy*

Tubbo: IM NOT GONNA WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE

Tubbo: MOTHER DEAREST SAID WE CAN GO LIKE ON SOME WEIRD TRIP TO SOME GERMAN FOREST OR SOMETHING CALLED LIKE THE BLACK FOREST WE CNA

Tubbo: WE CAN FINNALLYY LIKE MEET UP OR SOMETHING

Tubbo: PLEASE.

Tommy: Wait really?

Tubbo: YEESSSSSSSSS

Tommy: Let me ask my mum

Tubbo: OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOOKKOKOKOKOKOKOKOOKKOOKOKKOOKKOKO

Tommy sigh as he sat up in his bed before getting up on his feet and walking out the door of his room. "Hey, mum?" Tommy asked getting his mum's attention, "Yes?" she asked, "uhh- so you know that one guy tu-" Tommy was saying before being interrupted "Tubbo?" She asked, "Yes, you can go see him," She said, "oh...all the way to Germany for some trip?" Tommy asked, "With an adult?" she asked, "...yeah" Tommy lied, "Sure, when are you coming back?" His mum asked, "a week or so?" He said, after a bit of back and forth arguing him mother finally agreed to let him go. I mean, a week is quite a while when put into perspective 

Tommy: See you in Germany mate

Tubbo: WAHT REALYL?

Tommy: Yep :D

Tubbo: FUCKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tommy: Woo

Tommy: When are we going btw?

Tubbo: well school break is tomoro so I guess we could go then

Tubbo: so we might need to start packing today

Tommy: okay okay

Tubbo: I mean I've already packed so

Tommy: Thanks for the flex, Tubbo.

Tommy turned off his phone before looking over to his dark teal backpack "welp, we're goin' to Germany I guess" he said picking it up, and emptying the things in it. just a few folders and notebooks. Tommy looked around for things he might bring, well obviously clothes He thought opening up his closet and pulling out pajamas, a red sleeved baseball shirt, and denim jeans before stuffing the items in his backpack. Object after object, he ran out of room to bring more things. Tommy zipped up his backpack and hung it from a hook on his wall, before thinking about how Twitter would react to this. Tommy chuckled at the thought, wondering about how dream had influenced him.

[ 12/8/2020 4:12 am]

Tubbo sat at the airport with his bee themed bag, dark green shirt, and untouched messy brown hair. The kid literally looked like he drank 20 cups of energy drinks with the smile he had on his face, but why wouldn't he be excited? he was about to meet Tommy! his best friend that he had yet to meet in person. Tubbo happily started swinging his legs like a toddler on a swing whilst clutching his Bee bag before feeling his phone ring in his pocket "HI TOMMY- I mean-- Hi Tommy!" tubbo said, Tommy chuckled lightly at tubbos excitement before asking where he was, tubbo looked around for a sign that said where he was but to no avail, there was nothing. 

"oh- nevermind!" Tommy said hanging up, "wha- did he just-- hang up on me?-" tubbo said looking at his phone before seeing a tall figure with blonde hair approach him, "Tommy?-" Tubbo asked hoping it was him "Hey buddy!" Tommy greeted with a welcoming smile "TOMMY!" Tubbo yelled  hopping out of his chair and embracing Tommy in a tight hug "tch- nice to see you too tubbo," Tommy said hugging him back, "I- are you crying??-" Tommy asked feeling tears sink into his shirt, "No, I'm n-not," Tubbo said looking up at Tommy with tears running down his cheeks, still hugging Tommy, "oh- c'monnn tubbo, don't be clingy," Tommy said lightly pushing tubbo away, tubbo wiped his tears away with his sleeves before a woman on the intercom came on announcing they're flight is about to take off, "let's go!" Tommy said grabbing tubbos hand and speed-walking over to where they'll get on the plane "okay!" tubbo said being pulled away by Tommy, little did they know this wouldn't be a normal trip.

Don't worry, the ghosts will get here soon :>

I'd also like to say that every day (maybe) you guys should get a new chapter (maybe)