𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

+𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚+

I made the picture that because I'm fucking crying, people actually like this story I- I mean thanks but.,..,.,., I'm sobbing. but uh like yeah- enjoy this I guess LMAO.

tw // gore-ish , Technodad , ((aka soft kinda technoblade fhifkgdnj))

 ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ 

{ 12 / 12 / 2020  5:53 am }

"Wait, what was the name of the girl?" Tubbo asked Wilbur sitting on some blankets on the floor, who was sitting on the comfy couch along with many blankets and pillows. "uh....it was like...nniiicoleee??? wait no...okay she had a nickname and it sounded like Pikachu" Wilbur said trying to remember his past life, "Phil do you remember?" Wilbur asked Philza who was half asleep, "No talk, only sleep.." Phil muttered, "Okay then," will said

"Hey wait, I thought you guys didn't need sleep," Tommy said, "Your right we don't- but we still feel tired," Wilbur said before realizing something, "Don't you guys need to be asleep? you know, your like all alive and young and shit" Wilbur said, "We should be but no," tubbo said, "Yeah okay," will said

.

.

.

"Why did we stay up this late again...?" Wilbur asked, "I dunno..." Tommy said, "...What'll happen when I and Tommy will have to leave?? cant you guys like come with us or-" tubbo asked, "..Well, no- we're kinda stuck here. Unless our possessions- which would be my guitar, were to be destroyed then we could leave," Wilbur explained,

"What if we..just brought them with us?" tubbo asked, "You could I guess but it's not ensured to bring us with you- but, why do you care..? you've known us for..1 day," Wilbur asked them. "Well-" tubbo was saying before he was interrupted by Tommy, "it's because he's clingy," Tommy said. 

"what no I'm not-" tubbo said defensively, "Its why I haven't left yet," Tommy said nodding, at which Wilbur chuckled- "I'll be honest with you Tommy, it seems you want to stay," Wilbur said smirking, seemingly already knowing how he would react. "YES! HE IS!!" Tubbo said excitedly, "What?? nonono I don't-- I'm not--" Tommy was saying, "CLINGYYYY CLINGGYINNITTTT" Tubbo kept saying, "HEY I DONT NEED YOU, IM NOT CLINGY"!-" Tommy said defensively,  crossing his arms. "Oh really? then how about all those 5 minute long clips of you on youtube saying howwww but you miss me???" tubbo asked him, "I- THEY'RE JUST...OUT OF CONTEXT" Tommy defended himself, "how do you take "I miss tubbo" out of context?" tubbo asked making a point, "you know what?? no, im not going to argue about this" Tommy said standing up, "and tubbo wins, again" tubbo said under his breath, "YOU DIDNT WIN!" Tommy said before tubbo giggled and stood up also.

"hey you wanna go explore the attic??" tubbo asked changing the subject, "wait wait no-" Wilbur said standing up from the couch, "what why?" tubbo asked him, "because ...don't," philza said finally looking up at the two, instead of face flat on the floor, covered in pillows. 

"that really doesn't answer my question,"  tubbo said, "look you can't go in there because there's stuff in there and that stuff we don't want you to see, okay??" Wilbur explained before techno came down the stairs, "Halloo," techno said greeting all of them, Wilbur turned to techno, "Techno buddy! tell them not to go in the attic" Wilbur asked him, techno looked at Wilbur for a second confused before asking who he was talking about, "the kids! the green one and the red one??" Wilbur said pointing over to where they were, "they're not there-... Wilbur, are you feeling okay?" techno asked him, "wha-"

{ Tommy's pov }

"HURRY UP" Tommy whisper yelled as tubbo reached for the string to open up the attic door on the ceiling "IM TRYING," tubbo said, before finally opening the door. "OOKOKOKO GO!" Tommy said as the ladder to the attic came down, along with a strong puff of dust. tubbo coughed into his sleeve before climbing up the ladder, along with Tommy. "ooo!-" tubbo said making it into the attic fully, and staring at the mountains of possessions and boxes. Tommy shut the door behind them as tubbo ran over to all the boxes, quickly starting to rummage through them.