Bros before Hoes, man.

(I DIDNT FEEL LIKE GIVING THE TITLE A FONT)

((IGNORE SPELLING MISTAKES AND SHIT))

+Writers note+

HUH?!

{12 / 13 / 2020 1:22 pm}

"what the fuck do you mean-" Schlatt asked his friend, quackity, "SCHLATT I HAVE REPEATED MYSELF SEVERAL TIMES," Quackity yelled at him, as he ate his macaroni and cheese close to his microphone, it was like shitty ASMR. "YEAH I DIDNT FUCKIN' HEAR YOU," He yelled back, macaroni still in his mouth, "THEN STOP CHEWING THE FUCKING MACARONI SO LOUD, DICKHEAD," Quackity yelled at him as the chat was only consisting of "HAUJONBIERKJ", "LMAOO" or "QuAckItY". 

"JUST SAY IT AGAIN ILL LISTEN THIS TIME OKAY?!" schlatt yelled setting down his macaroni, "OKAY, I SAID--"

{ Meanwhile, at the ghost house... }

"TAAKKEEEE COVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Tommy yelled running into the living room and flipping over the couch to hide behind it, as various items such as vases, picture frames, and kitchen tools. thank god none of them were knives. "AHAHAHAHA! ANARCHY!!!" Techno yelled throwing an apple he found on the ground at Wilbur.

{ Outside }

"Jump in the Cadillac, ggiirrls put some miles on it~" Tubbo sang with to bags of food to last the weekend while walking up the cement stairs that lead up to the door and entrance, "Annyything you want just to put a smile on ya,~" He sang before opening the door, only to be greeted with what looked like a war. Between two countries. in a game. called Minecraft. over discs. called cat and melloh- ANYWAYS, it was a hellhole. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??-" Tubbo asked opening the door wide, everyone paused and looked over to tubbo. "Hey, pal!-" Tommy said waving at tubbo, "EXPLAIN???" Tubbo asked. "Okay so-"

{ Meanwhile, back at quackitys stream... }

"Bei thank you again for the 5 gifted subs, I appreciate it so much, man!" Quackity thanked his viewer who had been constantly gifting subs, cheering, and donating money. "SOO, chat! guess what time it is..." Quackity said, about to end the stream. Not that long after he said that, to chat soon started to only consist of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", emotes, and "BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". After quackity said goodbye to chat, he finally signed off for the night.  Alex sighed before leaning back in his chair and taking off his beanie. 

"I want a burrito-" Alex muttered, still slouching in his chair. After a small while, someone suddenly joined by three people, Karl jacobs, Sapnap, and Dream"Hey, quackity!" Karl greeted quackity, "Heeyy guys! wheres George?" Alex asked not seeing gogy in the call, as he was planned to be there. Before dream could answer, Quackity looked over to george's icon over on the left of his screen, where his status was "Do not disturb". before sighing, quackity asked if he was asleep. "Yeah, he's asleep," sapnap and dream both said at the same time. "GOD," Alex slightly yelled, he should be used to it now though. "Looks like we're going to Germany without gogy," Karl said with disappointment, "...you think we should vlog this or.." Sapnap asked dream who chuckled, knowing exactly what he was referencing, "Oh shut up, I already owe them a patches cam.." Dream said, making a point. "You also owe them a stream, a vlog, an engagement to Georg-" Sapnap was saying before dream interrupted him, "I KNOW--" Dream said while laughing still, everyone in the call reacting the same. 

"So I guess we'll just all meet there?" Karl asked them all, "Yeah basically," Alex answered, "Well see you in Germany," Karl said. "YEAH FUCK GEEEORRGEE WE DONT NEED HIM" Sapnap yelled, "WOOOOOOOOOOO--"

{ meanwhile, at ghost hell...no literally, it's basically hell there }

"WHY WOULD YOU GUYS START A WAR?? DIDNT WILBUR HAVE SOME WEIRD UNEXPLAINED PTSD OF WARS????" Tubbo asked cleaning up items on the floor, as Tommy did the same "Yeah it's because one time me and techno had a fake war but it was all too realistic, he like...spawned some imaginary monsters called the withers...shot fireworks everywhere...Philza also killed me...I blew up something I think...yeah," Wilbur said remembering the events of the "War".