Chapter 6

Readers POV

We all walked out of our final class of the day. "First day of official school without being interrupted. How did it go?" Alya said as we walked down the steps. 

"Okay, I guess," I said. "I mean, everything you guys are learning, I already know"

"Wow, you must be smart," Adrien said.

"No not really" I giggled. "My dad is smarter than me"

"Adrien" I heard a woman voice call. We all saw a tall woman and nice cloth with dark hair and a red streak in her hair. 

"See you guys tomorrow," Adrien said sadly. 

"Excuse me, miss?" Alya said. "We were wondering if Adrien can get some ice cream with us!! You see, this is the new girl and Adrien wants to get to know her"

I quickly looked down when the lady looked at me. "Adrien you know your father-" Adrien cut her off. 

"Can you just see if I can?" Adrien said. 

"... Go, I'll tell your father. But be home before 5," She said as she stepped into the black car. Then drove off. 

That's when my phone started to ring. I looked to see dad was calling me. "Hello?" I send picking up. 

"Hey, sweetheart. When you get home I need you to pick something up for me. There should be a paper thumbtacked to the front of the door. Go to that place and say 'I'm here for a pick of for my father'" Dad said.

"What?! Why can't you do it~? I don't want to talk to people dad~" I said. 

"You will be fine. It'll be worth it once you get what I got for you" Dad said. 

"What did you get?" I asked. 

"You will have to go and see" Dad teased. 

"Well, that's not fair" I mumbled. 

"It gets you out of the house. And I know you will love what I got for you" Dad said. I then heard someone in the background of the call calling his name. "Oh, sweetie, I have to go. Love you" Dad said and with that, hung up. I looked at the phone and sigh. 

'They're always busy' I thought. 'When will I get a chance to just spend time with them?'

"... Can we quickly drop by my house real fast? Dad wants me to pick something up for me that he got me but I don't know what it is," I said. 

"Sure, we'll come," Alya said. 

"Yeah, sounds fun-" Nino said but was cut off when everyone was looking behind me. 

"Uh... (Y/n)!!" Marinette said. 

"Walk over to us," Alya said. 

"And whatever you do, don't look behind you," Adrien said. 

"Oh~? I'm not going to hurt her~. In fact, she will become my girlfriend~. She is so cute and charming~. My brother will be jealous for sure" I heard a boy's voice around my age behind me. I turned around to see a boy. 

He had black hair and a black mask with purple dots. He wore a black and purple tux and had a bow and arrow in his hands. I stumbled back and quickly avoided eye contact. 

"You're not touching (Y/n)!" Alya said standing in front of me. 

"Yeah!" Nino said. 

"She has a lovely name and her friends are even willing to protect her~," He said. "My name is Lover"

I looked at him. My eyes met his. I was captivated. His eyes were a lovely purple I could just stare into for days. "Come to me, dear," He said. 

I wanted to move to him. But I knew I had a job to do. "(Y/n)! What are you doing just standing there! Run!!" Alya yelled. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts. "R-Right!!" I mumbled and ran off with Adrien and Marinette following close behind me. 

"Do you guys know any good stops to hide in Pairs?" I asked them. 

"The subway!" Adrien yelled. We all ran down to the subway and hid in the sea of people. I have to lose these two, I have to help Ladybug and Chat when they show up. But how do I lose them? I thought

"You can't escape me, my love, ~" I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I yelped and jumped forward and turned around. Adrien and Mari heard me and turned around to see Lover grabbing my wrist. 

I looked up at him a bit scared. If he caught me, I wouldn't be able to transform and help Ladybug and Chat. "(Y/n)!!!" Adrien and Mari yelled. 

I brought my foot to his chest and kicked ads hard as I could, pushing him away from me. "Runaway you two!! He is after me" I said. "I'll lead him away from people so he doesn't hurt anyone"

With that, I ran.