Beginning of the Story:

Aiyana's Pov:

"Hey Aiyana! I need to ask you something?"

"Yeah? What's up?" I was looking up from window of my seat since we've on this school trip to England together.

I am Aiyana, I am age 17 and Junior in Highschool. I had a long red velvet brown hair, my skin is warm ivory that glow under sunlight, my golden hazel eye that shine like golden amber, and even my lip like a rose.

Also my friend's Tyne who is 16 and Sophomore, she have pale skin like white as a snow, her bi-colored: right side of brown eye are like very kind and held many mysterious, left side of dark emerald green that's looks brilliant like gemstone; her short hair is even intense royal blue like enchanted blue rose under full moon at night.

Right now, we on the school trip to England that where's my grandparents are. But from other side that known to be London that we going.

"Um... since we on the school trip together with our classmates. I don't know.. about 'Apollo' holding up since it's been 7 - 6 hours flight and traveling on the bus." She look down at her own shadow that shows shadow mist flowing little bit from the ground.

"Yeah. . . I don't know either about Xerxes or others holding up, too. Since they coming with us in 'secretly' and didn't want us to leave them." I stared down the ground. "Also something is up, I can feel it."

"Hm.. I see. But hey! Since we're gonna have fun time together in the cities or meets some faeries who roamed this part of areas. Oh! Even we try out the best chocolate in London that I want to try out, and even we need to get shopping for others."

"Well that's true, I think I have enough money to buy some stuffs that we needed on this trip. So get ready to leave because we're ready leaving soon."

The bus was stopped and everyone was getting out to the sidewalk while they talking to their friends. I grab hold on Tyne's hand to our group who are our friends known to be Rosa, Shy, Emily, Alex, and Mike. Since everyone are talking while the teacher walk up to the front of students and cleared her voice while the tour guy stand right next to her.

"Alright students, we're at London and the hotel that we staying at but I need everyone's attention so I can call their names. So.. is Rosa here?"

"I'm here, miss Rachel." Rosa raising her hand from our group.

While the other's getting called by their names, Tyne and I backing away to look around to see other creature roaming around in unseen. Even familiar Ariel faerie flying toward us with big smile.

"Little Flower, and her friends' Tyne are here. Hehehe." She smiled big and flying in excitement. "What's brings you here in London? I remembered you guys usually stayed at your grandparents' place, Aiyana." The faerie exclaimed while flying around them for being happy to see them again.

"I know, but do you known other 'faeries' of mine. Because I need you guys be my acquaintances during our journey. Something is off in this atmosphere ." Tyne looks confuse what I'm saying and I gave her a look of 'I have a feeling about it'.

"Aye aye, Aiyana, I will get others to join but hurry with your human's class because I think your teacher is calling you." She giggles and flew away.

"AIYANA AND TYNE! WE ARE CALLING YOU!!" We jump after we heard our teacher yelled at us and turned around so fast to face our teacher who is red while the other students laugh at us. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!? I TRIED TO CALL YOUR NAMES SEVERAL TIMES?!"

"Oh? Umm.. . I'm sorry! We're thinking about many good places in London because we been here before and-d . .. thinking about foods, you know we get distracted because it's long day from flight and traveling to many places." Tyne lies about what we doing and covered our tracks.