Prologue - Exceptional Trial

Aiyana's Pov:

Almost at midnight. While we sitting in lounge, the Headmaster was staring both at Grim that he knew and Silky who was new to him. Since he never met her before.

Even Aiyana and Tyne was nervous from this awkward atmosphere. They had to explains to Headmaster before he gets misunderstood this situation from the top. But not to Grim exactly, to tell him what happen before.

"Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!" Grim looks at Headmaster while he crossing his arm with a smirk on his face.

Now the Headmaster was confused. "Nn? What do you mean by that?" He looks at the girls who was sitting quietly while sipping their drinks. Aiyana had to talk because she know Tyne battle ghosts with Grim and Apollo was exhaustion from the fight.

"Um sir, I'm sorry that we bring in Grim because I forbid it since it was pouring rains outside. Also don't want him get sick or get cold to be so cruel and heartless to do such a thing."

I hold Grim closer to pretend like I was heartbroken. "But we took him and talked for awhile, when we done talking. I noticed he still soaking so I told him to follow me to bathroom in the hallway to get it ready but I was captured by the ghosts when I check the room." I look at Tyne because I know I was captured by them while they'll may saved me in unexpected ways for what they seen.

"Mhm, I used help from Grim and Apollo to battle against the ghosts while I was leading and commanding them where the ghosts are." Tyne lies since she did help them with magic but kept it hidden.

"Waahhh... No, they'll-- Mmmgh!" Aiyana covers his mouth while smiling like it hadn't happen before letting him continue.

"What he gonna said?" Crowley ask Aiyana while rising his eyebrow behind the mask.

"He said they'll didn't command me in ghost's battle... heheh, but I feel alike I been lied by his manners, don't you agree?" Aiyana said to Headmaster.

"Hmm... I see but continue explaining." Crowley said while Silky getting the supper from the headmaster who put it on the table. Then coming back to Aiyana with food and give it to her while protecting her from him.

 Then coming back to Aiyana with food and give it to her while protecting her from him

'This is tiring day, is it?' Aiyana said to her mind while taking a bit. But notices her little friend coming by and laying on her lap. 'Hello, buddy.'

Tyne was explaining to Headmaster who was listening to the story. He did notices the creature who was laying on her lap and chilling, but wasn't gonna said it and focus on Tyne's half of story.

"Hm... Oh, now that you mention it, there was some prankster ghosts living here so students keep them away from this dormitory. And that's why it is now empty. I'd forgotten that. However, hmmm..." He looks at Tyne, Apollo and Grim since Aiyana wasn't part of the fight of being captured by the ghosts, plus playing chess with them and waiting for her saviors. Even Xerxes was cleaning the mess, too. But he didn't know that parts either. "For three of you to work together to get rid of them."