Prologue - Rash Tactics!

In the Cafeteria, there was Grim who was being chased by wolves who changed into their true forms as wolgans, while they darting and flying after him everywhere.

They had been trying to catch up with Grim who was terrified by them their appearances and try to escape from them.

Not to others who tries to catch him from below.

"Crap! He's darting around everywhere!" Ace said while the girls who tried using their magic to block Grim's path but he keeps dodging them.

"Heheheh! Catch me if you can suckers!" He laughs at them but saw the wolfgan brothers and fly away. "Aaahh!!!"

Soon he went to chandelier that was Impossible move for the brothers while they circling around it and trying to get Grim from inside.

"Kuh, getting on the chandelier is an underhanded move!" Deuce looks at Grim who snickered at the wolgan brothers who tries to reaching him. "We've haven't learned the magic to fly yet..."

The boys try to figure a plan while the girls and wolgan brothers had to take their own situation by hands to get Grim before getting troubles again.

"Aargh. Stop getting inside the chandelier, Grim!" Tyne who was lifted by Apollo and try to reach him. "Stop getting far away from me!"

"Grim! If you not getting out! I will tell Silky not to make her specialty with tuna cans, mister!" Aiyana yells at him from below.

"Nnoooooo!!!"

"We need something to get up there, and also catch him... *mutter mutter*..." He trying to think of plan to get Grim off from chandelier. "Ah, I've got it!" He looks at Ace with determined look.

"I've gotta think of an idea... Woah, woah, wait a sec!" Ace was notices Deuce who was getting his magical pen out from his pocket and staring at him. "Why are you pointing your magical pen at me!?" He's backing away from him.

"I'll just throw you!" Deuce saying for no reason while activated his magic ready to lift him.

Other girls stopped what they're doing and staring at the boys.

"Eeeeeehhh!?" Aiyana looking at them with wide eyes and waving 'no'.

"Don't do it!! I've got a bad feeling about this." Tyne shouted at them but they couldn't heard her voice.

"You're joking!? Wooaaahaaa! Don't make float!" He was getting lifted and floating n the air by Deuce who had serious face. "You're really going to throw me!? Knock it off!"

"Catch him, ya hear." Deuce said. "Take aim... Fire!" He throw Ace in air that straight toward Grim who was hiding behind the chandelier.

"Gyeeuuuhh hhhaaaaaa!!" Ace just flew ikeb Peter Pan but he doesn't have fairy dust or not exactly good at stuntman flying. He just waving his arms and cried in distress.

Apollo notices Ace who was coming straight for them and dodged him before getting hit while holding Tyne in the air.

"Ffngaaaaaa!!!!??" Grim froze in place and getting hit by Ace for incoming and crashes together with chandelier.

[CRASHES]

The girls was paled by the scene was made and Wolgan brothers shifted into wolf forms while looking at chandelier with disbelief.

"The cha, chandelier!!!" Aiyana yelled awhile Tyne felt alike freaking out inside because 'what they do' when headmaster come by to see this.