Prologue- Mirror Chamber

Everyone was chattering in the rooms while the dorm leaders was waiting for the headmaster to come back and almost ready to leave

"Is that all for the new student dorm assignments?" The red-haired boy looking at his group. "Listen up new students, Here in Heartslabyul I am the rules. Break them and its off with your head." He announced his words toward the group who obey.

" ....Uuugghh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over." The man with loin ears who looks tired. "We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me."

"By the way, where did the headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..." The beautiful man said while looking for the headmaster who vanished.

"Abandoning his post..." A floating tablet said.

"Did he get a stomachache or something?" The man in turban think about his headmaster.

"Not at all" The headmaster come out from the door while holding Grim.

"Ah, he's here." The red-haired boy said.

"I cannot believe you all. We were missing two new students so I went to find them." He told the dorm leaders. It was the cue when we walking into the room.

Aiyana's Pov:

Tyne and I walking into this room that fills of boys. I was gonna questions myself about where's other girls in this school. But I think this is boy's school I thought.

"Aiyana... this is boy's school and we are not." She said in whisper while covered her hood to hide her face.

"I know, but stay low and never let them who we are." I said while I do same like Tyne did and going ahead near the headmaster stood. I had to get my guard up for anything else to protect my friend and find a way to home.

"You are the only two yet to be assigned a dormitory. And you, I shall watch over the raccoon." He told my friend. "You go ahead, step in front of the Dark Mirror." He tell me while I look at Tyne and then step ahead at front of the mirror.

"Mghgmh!!!" I heard from Grim.

I took few steps and try to calm myself. I look at the Dark Mirror to see him staring at me. While I was holding my bracelet for calm my nerve and hide my powers from seeing it.

"State thy name." The Dark Mirror told me.

I took a breath and stare straight at him while my eyes glow little bit.

"Aiyana Bree Vale" I told the mirror while I heard other boys talking and muttering behind my back. 

"The shape of thy soul is... 

I do not know."

"Come again?" The headmaster who didn't heard what's the mirror said.

"I sense not a spark of magic from this one...