Prologue - Cheeky Mates!

"Eeeehh?!" Aiyana and Tyne stares at this guy while he making fun of Grim for not knowing the Great Seven Statues of their childhood Villains' from Disney. 

'What a jerk?!' They both thought of Ace and giving him a mad look toward Ace who seem not to bother by them.

"Pfft... ahaha! I can't hear it any more! Ahahahaha!" Ace laughed on Grim's face while Grim was pouting and looking mad at him. Even this really upset us of his acts.

"Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony? You were summoned by the Dark Mirror even through you can't use magic and wasn't chosen by the dorms, and you, monster, weren't called but still trespassed." He laughed our faces, too. Even Apollo and Xerxes growls from the shadows and the faeries was angry at this kid while hiding in Aiyana's jacket. "Yaahh, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony."

"What!? You're a rude one!" Grim yelled at Ace for being a jerk.

"Yeah!" Tyne looks upset and look hurts by this guy.

"And now you weren't allowed in and regulated to janitor? Haha, how lame." Ace said with smirk like he don't give a damn or realized this but no, he doesn't.

"Nyanyooo..." Grim getting more mad.

"On top of that, you don't even know about the Great Seven. How ignorant you can be?" He stated toward Grim. "I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College. Pfftkuku..." Ace with a smug look on his face.

"Gunuhnuhnuh..." Grim growls and ready to hurt this guy.

But Tyne pick him off from the ground before he gets us trouble and even Ace, too.

"W, woah..." Tyne try to calm down Grim while he glaring at Ace. " At this rate... he gonna lose it."

"I thought I'd just mess with you a bit but you really blew my expectations away. Unlike you three, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean, you three." Ace try to walk away but not to Aiyana.

There's one thing that Aiyana hated the most; is stupid people who doesn't act or think about their words towards others that she cared about. 

Aiyana walk up to him and place her hand on his shoulder with plain smile. "Ace, please apologizes to us at once." She said in a tone.

"Waahh?! No way! Just go back to cleaning, girl." Ace took off her hand and walk away with smug look that he doesn't care.

This absolutely made Aiyana ticked off of his reckless action and was ready to give her own mind to him. But Grim got it first before she did.

"This jerk! He's just gonna say that and leave! I'm pissed now! Fuunnaaaah!" Grim summons his flames toward this guy for being reckless jerk to him, even his new friends' Aiyana and Tyne, too.

But Ace dodged the flames and turned around with surprised look.

"Oh my! Watch out! What're you doing!" Ace giving us a mad look.

But jokes on him! 

Aiyana and Tyne turn against him, even Grim gives him a angry look toward Ace.

"It's what you get for making fun of me and my friends!" Grim stated while the girls smiled his words but he still focus on this kid. "I'm gonna light up the fire-head of yours!" He threatens him.

"Fire-head, huh? Heeee. You've really got guts picking a fight with me." He looks at us and look down at Grim. "You too. I'll turn you into a puffy, little toy-poodle!"

"Can you guys stop fighting and act alike citizens for once?" Tyne said while looking at them with unamused look.

"Yeah.. Also, let's talk about it first before we get to actions?" Aiyana said but being ignored by the boys. "[Sighs] Boys..."