⋆ 𝙈𝙈𝘼 & 𝙎𝘽𝙎 ⋆

-Time Skip MMA-

We were getting ready and I was wearing,

We took a few pictures as we entered the place we were sitting

We took a few pictures as we entered the place we were sitting. I bowed at the idols sitting there and I put my blanket on my legs. I watched the performances and I was getting a little bored. I noticed that Wanna One was behind us. I tried not to look at them and then I tried to keep my cool. As a few performances went by it was our turn to get ready to go on stage.

I stood up and bowed to them and I walked over to backstage as I got the microphone fixed on me and everything. We went underneath and we were gonna be there underneath the box thing. I stood there and I signed the members as the intro went through.

We performed D4 and I did my rap part and I also danced so I think most idols were shocked. Jisoo and I had a really stable voice. We finished and we went off stage. We got the mics taken off and we did a few touches and fixed our outfits and hair. Then we went back to our seats. I bowed to the idols there and I saw one of the Wanna One members, the one who handed me a blanket when I needed it, he waved and I replied to him with a smile.

"It's so boring right now," Lisa said to me in my ear.

"I know. I only like the stage performances with dances." I said to her and she agreed with me.

"It sucks how you can't see your boyfriend Mark," Lisa said and I quickly hit her leg and then I glanced behind me. I fixed my outfit and I folded the blanket and played with it until it was time for the awards. I listened to the actor's talk and then I heard it.

"Top 10 groups. BLACKPINK!" I smiled as we walked and bowed to the idols and we walked to the stage. D4 started playing and I was vibing. I stood next in between Lisa and Jisoo. Rosé did the speech and we walked back. I bowed to the idols and I looked at JIsoo with a smile. As other idols accepted their awards. There were other performances. Then there was Na Eun dancing the songs. She danced to D4 and we were on the screen reacting.

"Best Dance Female, Blackpink. Ddu-du-ddu-du." We went up and collected our award and I was gonna do the speech.

"Wah. Thank you for everything. Thank you, MMA for having us here and letting us perform. Lee Sooman for making us a group, the makeup artists, stylists, and staff for everything and everyone for being here. BLINK! I love you!" I said and I covered my face as we exited the stage. Lisa linked arms with me and she laughed with me. That was so embarrassing. All the idols started and people in the crowd. Everyone's attention was on me at that time.

"Unnie. I hear that 127 couldn't attend because of some dumb reasons. That's sad." I said and Lisa realized and her face was slightly shocked.

"But they are so popular. I wanted to see some interactions between you too." Lisa joked and I hit her arm. I laughed and then I fixed my blanket on my legs and then we watched the other performances and the other awards that were given out.

-Time Skip After MMA-

I was tired and I sat in our car and I sighed immediately.

"That was lowkey boring," I said, and then Jennie laughed slightly. She hit my arm playfully and then she put her hand around my hand.

"Are you feeling ok?" Jennie asked and I nod my head, confused.

"Anyways..." Lisa continued on and then we went back to the dorm. I sighed and then I went to my room and I showered. I felt fresh and then I went on my phone as Jisoo made some food for us.

"Thank you Unnie," I said with a huge smile and then I ate the food. I was blessed every time the food was in my mouth. "It tastes so good. I feel so blessed."

"You say that almost every time." Jisoo scoffed and I smiled. She put her hand on my head, messing up my hair.

"You did great," Rosé said to Jisoo and then Rosé took a small bite of my food and I looked at her pouting. "All of us did well."

Mark- Hehe. you're probably tired or already asleep.

Mark- but congrats.

-Time Skip SBS Gayo Daejun-

We arrived and we were prepared I was wearing,

We were doing an opening and the whole NCT was here

We were doing an opening and the whole NCT was here. We came before NCT standing next to them (let's just pretend lmao). The fans cheered and I smiled. I showed a peace sign to the camera as we got into our spot. I held in my laughter at all the members just piling in. Lisa and I exchanged looks trying to hold it in but it came out. Taeil noticed and then he smiled.

"What's so funny?" Taeil asked us and then I covered my mouth and then I tried to stop laughing.

"Nothing," I said and I watched as the other idols entered the stage.

"Are you and Mark still dating?" Taeil whispered and I looked down and scoffed.

"He didn't tell you anything?" I whispered back and then we both split apart acting like nothing happened when the other idols were walking by and then Monsta X stood right next to us. I looked to the side and I also looked around. I made eye contact with one of the Monsta X members. I quickly looked away and I facepalmed internally. 

Mark stood next to me as the other idols walked on the stage and the stage below.

"You look pretty," Mark said to me in a low whisper and I smiled slightly, blushing.

"You realize Ten is here," I whispered back to him and then we all exited the stage once the idols were all on the stage.

"Are you excited to perform?" Mark asked me and I fixed my hair a little. He took my hand and he looked at the rings on my finger.

-Time Skip Backstage-

We were getting ready to perform as Jennie was performing 'Solo' on stage. The manager came and he told us good news.

"Blackpink. First girl group to go to the 'Billboards'. Your music video hit 500M views. Good job!" The manager said and we all looked at each other and then we all hugged.

"BLACKPINK FIGHTING!" We said and the staff moved back as we went up. We did our intro of D4 and then we performed D4 then we started performing the end of Forever Young. We finished and then we left the stage and I was getting ready to go off the stage and then we went back.

"We want to plan a world tour for you guys." The manager said and I looked at him with a slightly shocked expression.

"Really?! Yay!" Jennie was excited and so were we. As soon as 2019 started we knew it was gonna be the time for us to go on tour.