•¤ 𝘿𝙖𝙮 2 𝙄𝙣 𝙊𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙖 ¤•

-Time Skip Next Day-

I woke up and I glanced at Jisoo next to me. She woke up too and she put her hand on my face. I moved it and I got up.

"Unnie get up. We have to eat breakfast and then go to rehearsal." I said to her and I went through my bag and took out my outfit. I showered. I changed into it,

I brushed my hair and did it

I brushed my hair and did it. I waited for Jisoo to come out of the bathroom and I walked out of my room and I saw Lisa in the hallway. I smile at her and I hear Jisoo come out of the bathroom and I tell her and I come back inside the room and I close the door. Jisoo wore her clothes and we put our things back and we walked out of the room. Lisa and Jennie came into our room and Jennie toppled me. She hugged me and I almost fell back. Jennie was wearing her mask and then Rosé walked into the room.

"Ok. Ok. Let's go!" I said pushing them out of the room and we went to the van. We got some takeout and went straight to the stage we were gonna perform and we practiced. Some of the NCT was watching.

"Make sure to keep a slight distance. When the background dancers come space will take a little bit up." The choreographer said and we nodded our heads and adjusted. We sang the Japanese lyrics and I took out my earpieces and I continued to sing.

"Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa, Y/N!" Ten chanted as we sang and I ignored him as we continued to practice. I was getting a little nervous but at the same time super excited. Nothing new. I took a small break and I drank some water. "You're doing great."

"Thanks, Oppa," I said and I smiled and then I left Ten to practice one more time before NCT practices.

-Time Skip 2-3 hours before the concert-

I was already getting nervous. I went to the cafeteria and I met Taeyong there. He was getting the ice cream.

"A few more hours and you practiced so well. I know you are gonna do great." Taeyong said and I smiled as I took the ice cream out.

"Thanks. That kind of helped," I said to him with a smile.

"Mark was looking for you. He has your jacket by the way." Taeyong said and I remembered I brought my jacket and put it on the corner of the stage.

"Oh. I should get that jacket before I forget it." I said and I walked with Taeyong to their dressing room. I bowed as I entered and I walked up to Mark and he handed me his jacket with a smile.

"Thanks," I said and I smiled softly and I noticed Ten. I smiled at Ten and I waved and bowed once again as I left. I left the room and I went to our room and I ate a little bit. I got my makeup done and the outfit concept was,

 I got my makeup done and the outfit concept was,