❈ 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝘼𝙈𝘼 ❈

-Time Skip 2 days before the MAMA-

This year's MAMA is in Hong Kong. We were flying there and  I was wearing,

I was surprised since a bunch of idols will just fly there and go

I was surprised since a bunch of idols will just fly there and go. But we were flying there and staying a night before and after the MAMA. We were heading to the airport and I sat next to Lisa.

"I'm so excited!" Lisa said and she obviously is so excited.

"I swear if you stick with me and we travel. I would show you the best things in H.K." I tell her and she grabs my hands.

"Please. I will come with you." Lisa said and I fixed my bag and I laughed. My phone dinged and I looked at it.

Mark- I see another van pulling up is that you?

Y/N- Hehe~ yeah it is me! I'm so excited.

I got out of the car and everyone started taking pictures. The other NCT members had the same flight time as us. I waved to the cameramen and I made eye contact with Mark and I laughed.

"SARANGHAE Y/N!" Someone screamed and we were still taking pictures. I tried to hold in my laugh and so did the other members. NCT went in and we were gonna go in now. We were checking in and the manager was standing next to us and helping. I was the first person to get checked in and I put my passport in my bag and in the line next to us was NCT. Some of the other members were in other places and I waved to Mark. He was already checked in and he walked next to me.

"You got some fans." Mark joked about the 'Saranghe Y/N' thing. I eye-rolled and I went through security and so did the other members.

"Lisa Unnie. I lost my phone." I said to her checking my pockets and I put my hand in my pocket again and I found it. It felt so lightweight.

"Who are you sitting with?" Mark asked me and WinWin came and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"You're so weird." I laughed and WinWin moved his arm and the members finished checking in and we had to leave.
"See you. Bye, Mark. Bye WinWin Oppa." I tell them and Mark comes right when I leave. We make our way through security. I fixed my mask and I went through the security. I saw Mark come out from the next one next to mine. I fixed my hair and I grabbed my bag. Jennie came and we all left and there were still some people who were Blackpink and NCT fans. We waited for the airplane to allow people to board. I went on my phone and I took a selfie and posted it on Instagram. I looked up and I saw NCT walking in. People stared at them since there were so many members. I posted it and it was time.

-On the Airplane-

It was a 4-hour trip. I sat down and the whole business class was just SM people. I was in a window seat and I had no one sitting next to me. Blackpink was sitting in the row and the other NCT members were behind me and in front of me. I saw Mark sit behind me and Taeyong was sitting next to him. Johnny and Yuta were in the front. I rested my head on the window and I went on my phone. I put my airpods in and I wanted to take a nap but I wasn't tired. I went on my phone and saw my post and it got a bunch of likes.

@y/n

❤27k 💬4k

❤27k 💬4k

Hope you're all doing well! Mama in Hong Kong #Y/N #MAMA

I looked in the seat behind me and I saw Jisoo and Jennie.

"Did you take your medicine?" Jisoo asked me and I looked at her slightly confused. "The one on the table."

"Oh. That's not medicine." I said relieved. "It was just pills for immunity and stuff. Also, I did forget it."

Jisoo facepalmed and I took her hand.

"It's ok. I know someone who has it if I need it." I said to her and she goes back to doing her thing.

"Are you excited Y/N?" Rosé asked me and I looked at her with excitement in my eyes.

-Time Skip MAMA time 6 am-

I was waiting for the makeup people to get the other 3 members' makeup done. I stood outside and I was just chilling and on my phone. I heard someone scream but it sounded like a playful idol scream. I leaned a little forward and I saw Mark and he was with Johnny. I wanted to say something but that would be just weird. I heard them come closer and Mark looked at him and I still saw him with Johnny. He was basically getting attacked.

"Y/N? You're here this early?" Mark asked me and Johnny let go of him and he laughed.

"Yeah. Why are you here so early?" I asked him and I was wearing a long jacket and I put my hands in the pocket.

"Did you get your makeup done already?" Johnny asked me and I shook my head.

"No. There's only space for 3 people to do their makeup. I'm just waiting for Lisa to bring the food from the staff." I told them and someone called for Johnny and he hit Mark's head and he went to their makeup room.

"You are excited about today's performance. I think that the performance is after NCT 127's performance." Mark told me and I nodded my head. Lisa came and she said Hi to Mark.

"Good luck Y/N!" Johnny said on the side and Lisa looked at me.

"You should take some. Are you hungry?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"You should offer it to Ten-Hyung. I still owe him for the time where he brought us food." Mark said and I looked at Lisa and then back.

"He said that? You don't have to owe him anything. He's probably just messing with you or something." I tell him and he lets out a small chuckle. Lisa stood there weirdly and she kicked my foot.

"No, it's fine. See you around." Mark said and he left with Johnny. I waved and looked at Lisa. She smiled.

"Get inside the other members are probably done."