34. We All Found Unexpected Love

I do not own these characters, i own plot x

———————————————————————————————

The four of us walked down to dungeons in calm silence.
Pansy and Harry walking extremely close... love their bodies would be touching if one of them stumbled.

Oh how unexpected love works...

We all have it. I'm with Draco Malfoy, the ex-death eater, bully of many years.
Ginny is with Blaise Zanbini, Slytherin prince, Malfoy's best friend.
Luna is with Theo, the girl with many thoughts and imaginations, with a cunning Slytherin.
Pansy... well Pansy... is most definitely going to get with Harry. Whether it lasts, i do not know. But that sexual tension is bound to burst soon.

We reach the cold door, and Pansy let's us all in.
Everyone's head turn to the 3 Gryffindors walking into the Slytherin cave. We all stay quiet, trying to seem intrusive.

Ginny, Pansy, and I, all have to take the vile of some weird shit so we can actually walk up the stairs.
I chug it quickly, reasonably use to the taste now.

We enter the boys dorms. Theo, Blaise, and Draco are all sitting on the floor. Why? I couldn't tell you.

"Hiii!" Blaise jumps up, and come to give Pansy and I a hug. He gives Ginny a long, sloppy kiss. Ugh.
When he gets to Harry, he says, "I doubt you want a kiss." Then shakes his hand.

We all sit down. I sit between next to Draco. Blaise joins my other side. Next to Blaise it Ginny, Harry, Pansy, then Theo. A full loop.

"Why did you bring us down here?" Pansy asks.
Theo turned around, and grabs two bottles of fire whiskey...
shit.

"A celebration for the win today." Blaise charms, then gets out glasses.

"Right." Harry agrees wearily.

After a couple of drinks, and a lot of deep, heartfelt, and awkward conversations, the fun finally began.

"Alright! I'm bored!" Ginny complained,

"Let's play Slytherin truth or dare!" Theo slurred, pouring himself another drink.

Harry had gotten more comfortable around the fellow Slytherins, "How do you play that?"

"Well, if you get a truth and you don't want to answer it, the person who gave you the question gets to choose who you kiss. If get a dare that you don't want to do, you remove one item of clothing. Oh and by the way, the kissing means nothing, so no one can have a sook." Draco out all in one piece.

"Sounds fun! I'll go first!" Pansy sat up,
"Ginny, truth or dare?" She asked,

"I'm going easy first with a truth." She spoke confidently,

"If you could date anyone in here besides Blaise, who would it be and why?"

Ginnys face went red as she looked around the room.
She finally turned back to Pansy,
"Who am i kissing?" she laughed.

"Wow we already got kissing!" I laughed,

"Your going to kiss... Theo!" Pansy smiled happily.

Ginny sighed, and locked eyes with Theo across the circle.
He slowly leant across the floor, and pecked his lips softly.

"That's not a kiss!" Pansy blurted out.

"Then what was it?" Blaise asked Pansy,

"A peck..."

Blaise grabbed onto the back of Ginnys shirt, and pulled her back, "Yeah, a kiss."

"Okay, truth or dare... Mione!" She turned to me, and i looked at her with uncertainty.

"Dare..."

"OO! Okay, go and do 7 minutes in heaven with Draco!" She smiled. I looked over to Draco, and rolled my eyes playfully.

Draco stood up, and grabbed my hand.
"Good dare Gin." Draco winks, then drags me to the bathroom.

"Oh you must be so happy." I giggled.

His response was his lips crashing into mine. I backed into the bathroom wall, and intertwined my hands into his hair.
His cold hands snaked around my body, then under my jumper.
I gasped, then melted at his touch. No one has ever been able to do anything like this to me. He has so much power over me.

I let one of my hands out of his hair. It fell down his chest, to them hem of his shirt. I slowly went under shirt, making sure to tease him with my hands tracing his skin.

My hands went over his chiseled abs, then up to his chest.
I left it sitting there as we continued to passionately kiss.

He took his hands out from under my jumper, then undid our kiss.
I looked at him with confusion, then he quickly rooks off his shirt. I smirked, which rivalled the Malfoy smirked.

"Oh your so hot..." I managed to get out before his lips crashed onto mine.

We stayed like that for a moment or two, until the door opened. "It's been like 10 minu- Merlin." Blaise sighed, then turned around, leaving the door open.

Everyone could me pressed against the wall, Draco with me.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, and i slowly pushed him off me. We walked to door awkwardly.
Everyone was laughing at us, and Draco quickly slipped his shirt over his head.

"Anything happen whilst we were gone?" Draco asked as he sat down next to me.

"Well! Pansy and Pothead over there couldn't get their lips off each other. I think they kissed more then you!" Theo laughed harder.

I smirked at the two lovebirds sitting in the corner, holding hands every so slightly.
Ginny inched closer to me, "Told you!"

We both laughed, then sat down and continued playing.

Draco came and laid down beside me in his bed.
"Did you guys expect Harry and Pansy together?"

"Nah, but after a while, their sexual tension was too much." Ginny laughed as she tried to get comfy.

Ginny and Blaise were in Blaise's bed.
Luna had just came, and was in Theo's bed in him.
Harry and Pansy had left to go to Harry's dorm since no one was there. Hmm i wonder what they're up to...
( internal eye roll)

Earlier that night, we continued playing. I had gotten down to my bra and underwear only. Pansy and Ginny wore the same.
Draco had lost a shirt, and a shoe. Blaise had any lost his shirt, as did Theo. Harry had lost both shoes, and shirt.
There were some serious dares like;

"I dare you to go into the Ravenclaw common room, and strip!"
"I dare you to go up to Professor Mcgonagall and give her a muggle dieting book!"
"I dare you to tell snape that you wouldn't mind him to 'slytherin in'!"

Those are the type of dares that made us loose our clothing...

"Alright, goodnight everyone!" Blaise called out,
"Love you Blaise! Love all of you guys!" I responded giggling.

"Love you Mione!"
"Ily a trilly!"
"Love you too!"
"Goodnight guys, love you all!"

They all called out. Draco's hand snaked around my hips, and pulled me towards him so he could spoon me.
His lips brushed against my ear as he growled,
"I love you so much my princess."

"I love you too."

———————————————————————————————

Pansy and Harry?