Three.

"I don't want to go to the beach, you know I hate it." I say as Norma pulls out a black one piece swimsuit for me.

"Look, its summer and we need to spend it the right way. I have sunscreen if you're scared you might burn into ashes. Now put it on, they're gonna wait for us downstairs in a few." She says as she slips on short shorts, leaving her top piece exposed.

I put on the swimsuit, wearing shorts and a tank-top over it.
A few minutes later we head over downstairs, and we see them waiting for us.

Norma, greets "him" with a kiss on the lips, and takes "his" friend in for a hug. I both greet them with a handshake.

I give his friend a good look. Light brown eyes, thin, smug smile, cigarette in between his lips, perfect jawline, tattoos, your typical stereotype of a bad boy.

-"Well, this is Zayn, and you-" Niall hesitantly says,
-"Cassie, I'm Cassie. Hi." I interrupt, flustered amongst him.
-"Hi Cassie, it's a pleasure." Zayn smiles kissing my cheek, as I look away, feeling my cheeks flush red in embarrassment.

"Well enough of that, lets get going." Niall says getting into the drivers seat, as Norma sits in the passengers seat, along with him. I decide to sit a tad closer to Zayn in the back seat. I roll up my stash before Niall begins to drive.

-"What are you doing?" Zayn asks, looking amused.

-"It helps me relax." I say licking the blunt, sealing it, at last putting it in between my lips.

-"Would you mind sharing?" He asks moving closer to me, as I nod, handing him the illegal substance.
-"Good shit," he says smiling as he hands it back to me, taking a long drag out of it.

As we take turns, Zayn talks to me about each and every one of his tattoos,
-"I think my favorite one is this one I have down here," he says pulling up his shirt and slightly pulling down his shorts, making me quickly turn my head around,

-"Dude, I don't wanna see," I say as he lightly brings my face back to him, -"Relax babe, it's just a gun. I thought I'd hurt but I'm surprised and satisfied." He smirks, "Do you have any of your own?" He finally asks as I shake my head answering his question. "If you'd ever gave me a chance I'd like to give you your first tattoo."

The thought of getting a tattoo has never crossed my mind, it's pretty scary if you think about it throughly. It's permanent and it probably hurts.

"Did that hurt?" He asks, making me look a bit lost, "you know, your tongue ring, did it hurt?" Zayn asks, as I shake my head.

-"No, well it was a small pinch, but overall it was fine. What did hurt was not being to be able to eat properly." I say shrugging, giving him a half smile. He laughs lightly nodding his head, -"Cool."

-"You know Cassie, Zayn is single, and I think both of you share the same interests, don't you think babe." Niall says taking Norma's hand, kissing it lightly as he drives with his other hand.

-"You guys should hang out after this," she says taking her hand away from Niall's, lightly taking her phone in both hands.

Niall's smile fades away, and I look over to Zayn, giving him a sympathetic smile. He moves closer to me, putting his arm around my waist.

-"I think we should do that." he says laying his head on my shoulder.

-"We are," I say taking his hand into mine, regardless of the size difference. I catch Niall's eyes stare at mine through the rear-view mirror. He looks away swiftly, running his fingers through his hair.

After a long ride, we arrive to the traffic of people waiting to get through the parking lot. We finally move forward to the beach, where it's filled with people, sunbathing and having an amazing time. We walk up ahead to find a spot near by the ocean, and end up being next to family of what seemed to be of ten.