Five.

-"Cassie, I-" I hear Jimmy walk out to the living room as he covers his eyes, "Are you guys decent?" He asks, making me move over to him, moving his hand away. I mouth him "thank you", turning around to look over at Niall.

-"Fuck," Niall groans, as he buries his face into his hands.

-"I couldn't do it. Even if Jimmy would've walked in. I'm-"

-"You don't have to explain yourself to him. Now, Niall, there's thousands of girls in this city, I recommend you'd go to one of your "girls" place. Have some respect for yourself-"

-"He has a girlfriend, that's why he had to leave early. They were going to break up but he couldn't." He sighs.

-"Are you fucking kidding me?" Me and Jimmy say unison.

-"Sorry," Niall says rubbing my back, and holding me close to him.

I can feel anger rising inside of me, making me push him away,

-"You fucking lied to me, yet you think that after what you told me right now, I'm going to have sex with you, or forgive you in that matter? How fucking pathetic of you. I want both of you out of my life. Let your little friend know that." I say getting up opening the door for him, feeling my body heat up in anger, holding back my tears. He walks out, and I slam the door behind him.

I run towards my room, sitting down on my bed, letting my tears run.

-"It was too fucking good to be true. Two guys to like me? How fucking hilarious." I fake laugh at myself, feeling a bit insane.

I hear the door slam, and I pace out of my room. I don't see Jimmy anywhere, making me run out of my apartment, heading downstairs.

-"Fuck what you say! Fuck you! You're taking me to him!" Jimmy says as I see blood running down Niall's nose, as Jimmy gets a hold of Niall's shirt.

-"Please Jim, please! Don't make shit more complicated for me." I say crying, trying my hardest to get him off of Niall.

-"No Cassandra! He's going to take me with him right now!" He says getting a stronger grip, as I follow them towards the building, trying to convince him otherwise.
We finally arrive, and like a regular apartment filled with men, it's messy.

We follow Niall to Zayn's room. He hesitantly opens it, to only find him half naked, with a girl who I suppose is his girlfriend.

-"I- I can't be here please let's go." I say pulling Jimmy by his arm.

-"Wake up you piece of shit! Wake up!" Jimmy yells at Zayn, as Zayn rubs his eyes. His eyes widen as they meet mine,

-"Cassie I can explain," he says getting up as he gets up from the bed. The girl covers herself, looking confused as to what we're doing here. Jimmy grabs him by his hair and punches him straight in the face. As I try to walk away, Louis walks in the room to see what all the commotion is about.

-"What the fuck?!" He says pulling Jimmy away from Zayn.

-"You better apologize!" Jimmy yells into Zayn's face. I feel anger rising inside of me.

-"Can you all fucking stop?! Zayn, what you did is beyond fucked up. You could've just told me you had a girlfriend. And Niall, let's be honest. A guy like you can never take a girl seriously, and a girl like me can ever take you seriously." I run out of breathe, wiping my tears. "Even if you both got what you two deserved, I'm not going to forgive none of you, I hope to never see you again. Louis, I'm sorry for disturbing you with all of this racket." I finally say pulling Jimmy by his arm, walking out of the apartment.
We walk slowly and quietly as I try regain composure.