Chapter 2

That week was a turning point in my life. Diane did what ever I asked of her, any time I wanted it. As a 16 year old, it was great having all the p*ssy I could want on demand. 'Demand' was the operative word with Diane because she got really turned on when I told her what to do without asking for her input. If I tried to talk to her about what she wanted, her attitude changed and she would clam up. As long as she felt I was forcing her, she loved it.

I found out, after a week of suspension, that the kid I beat up had a broken jaw and had to have his mouth wired shut. He would be drinking soup from a straw for the next few weeks. Because of this, I was kicked off the football team, much to Coach Smith's dismay. He was upset that I wouldn't be able to play on the team the rest of my time at high school and told me I had just messed up a shot at a scholarship to college.

I was beginning to understand why Coach had pushed me so hard at football. In the past year, I had grown to 6 feet and packed on some more muscle. Diane appreciated this but it was difficult to have a conversation with her that didn't involve me ordering her to do something sexual.

My reputation as a brawler put me in a completely different category at school. The guys that pretended to be bad asses didn't want to have to prove it, so we got along, but they were a bit afraid of me. The nerds liked me because I would stop the jocks from hazing them. I guess the old wounds from my freshman year and the ever lurking Johnson twins made me see a bit of myself in the nerds. The jocks knew I had been suspended for fighting so they used that as an excuse to never square up with me. After a while the hazing stopped when I was around and the nerds seemed grateful.

I was able to go anywhere in the school and talk to anyone without being excluded. The most popular girls were curious but afraid to approach me. Diane followed me around like a puppy waiting to please her owner and the rumors abound. I wasn't really 'popular' but everyone knew who I was. I never bullied anyone but I was still sort of an outcast because of the past fights.

Now that I had an idea of what Diane wanted I began trying new things to see how far I could go with her. I made her go without panties to school and I would play with her p*ssy in a corner of the hall where no one could see us. She would be dripping wet from the contact and I kept her horny all day at school. By the time the last bell rung I could make her do anything.

One day at the beginning of school I had her against the wall stroking her cl*t.

"After the final bell," I whispered, "I want you to go to the last stall of the boys bathroom and wait for me."

Her breath quickened and I stopped touching her because she almost came. The rest of the day I teased her mercilessly. What if someone sees you go in? What if someone comes in before I do? What if you get caught in the boys bathroom? The constant thought of being humiliated like that had her literally dripping.

At the last bell I watched her from a distance to see if she would do it. Diane hesitated in the hallway near the bathroom. As she finally got up the courage to go in and crossed to the door a boy coming out almost ran into her. She blushed profusely as the boy apologized and then hurried on. Diane stood there for a moment but when the boy looked back, she turned and walked away like she had simply been going in that direction.

It took her a few more minutes to regain her composure and head back to the bathroom door. There was no one left in the hall as it had been almost 30 minutes since the last bell rang. Finally, she pulled open the door and ducked inside.

I waited a few more minutes before walking down the hall and into the bathroom. To make her more nervous I said nothing and went to second to last stall. I peed in the toilet so I was sure she could hear that someone was in the stall next to her but she would have no idea it was me. I flushed the toilet and then, taking my time, washed my hands. I looked under the last stall door but I couldn't see her feet so I assumed she was squatting on top of the toilet.