Introduction-Prologue

Fiction , Anal, Bi-sexual, Bondage and restriction, Coercion, Domination/submission, Exhibitionism, First Time, Humiliation, Rape, Romance, School, Teen Female/Teen Female, Teen Male/Teen Females, Virginity, Ass to mouth

The above tags describe the type of content to be seen in this story. This is a work of FICTION. None of the depicted events are real, its all pure fantasy. If you feel offended by it then DON'T READ IT. RATED R!!! 18+ readers only!!!

Originally from RebelMan

Ultra long, slow story, set in high school, about a humiliated girl, an intelligent girl, a dominant girl, and a heck of a nice guy.

This is just a little taste... if you wanna read more fan me ;)

We grabbed towels and headed out into the open gym. The front door was locked but being out in the open like this was an aphrodisiac for Diane. She was wanted to be taken now but I made her wait until we were up in the ring. Once on the canvas I put her down on her back and was on her in an instant.

I pounded her hard and long as I was in better shape than ever. We both had several orgasms and an hour later we were still going at it in the middle of the ring. I had Diane on her knees and was pounding her from behind when I heard the front door open. We both looked over to see Smitty coming in.

Smitty stopped short when he saw us and we all froze for a second. I was in the middle of something, so I started pumping into Diane again as she tried to get up and cover herself. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back into position while slamming into her harder.

"Oh, sorry," Smitty said embarrassed by his intrusion. He backed out the door slowly and winked at me with grin on his face.

Diane went crazy on me as the door closed. She pushed back into me faster and harder than she ever had and I banged against her booty for a few more minutes before we both came. I fell on top of her in the middle of the ring, both of us exhausted from our efforts.

(If this gets at least 100 reads ill make the whole story public. If you the fans want it)