𝟏𝟔. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐝

"Body in electrical. Just saw Dream running out of Medbay–I think it was him."

After chatting with the Dream Team as Clay speedran, playing Hypixel, and taking a strange call with Tommy and Tubbo involving favorite women, the Archives, and the Romans, you were finally closing it off the charity stream with Among Us.

"I'd never touch [Username]! Except consensually, of course."

You were too afraid to see what Twitch chat had to say about that. Several hours had elapsed since the conversation at the end of the manhunt, and Clay seemed to be his normal silly self.

"I was doing my last task. Medscan."

"I think you killed and vented."

"Bad, haven't you reported the body two rounds in a row? You could be self-reporting right under our noses."

"It's true, that is kind of sus."

"I never self-report! Ant, you muffin-head! Don't throw this 50-50."

"It's Bad! The last time I saw [Username] was in Storage with him. [Username], I'll avenge you."

Dream has voted.

"Why do I get the feeling that's not going to happen?"

BadBoyHalo has voted.

"Ant, vote Bad. He's obviously self reporting."

"Ant, vote Dream. If he doesn't know who the impostor is by now, it's him."

As Ant agonized over a crewmate's least favorite scenario, the ghost chat agonized as well.

can you believe this man

he's actually gonna get away with it.

tubbo moment

rude.

"Ten seconds! Ant, if you don't vote–!"

Antfrost has voted.

"Sorry, Bad... Dream's too persuasive."

"Guys, we muffined up. But it's fine..."

BadBoyHalo was ejected.

The fallen crewmates all wept as BadBoyHalo's character floated through space. The screen faded into black, and in red letters, "Defeat" was painted on everyone's screen except for two.

Clay slammed his desk and sprang to his feet. "Ant, it was YOU?!"

"Dream, I'm sorry!" Bad wailed.

"I'm sorry too..."

There was a collective silence before the voice channel burst into postgame cacophony.

"Come on, guys. In a 50-50, one of them is supposed to be the impostor."

In the background, you could hear Tommy start swearing and Techno's airless cackle.

"The furries are too powerful. They can't be allowed to work together."

"That was too good! Techno went on a killing spree! Tubbo and Karl first, and then he let Tommy take the blame!"

"–That made me very upset–"

"–You did say you'd kill him first round–"

"–and then George and Sapnap before you finally voted him out, and by then, nobody suspected me! I stayed quiet and let you accuse each other."

"All part of the MASTER PLAN! Blood for the blood god," he intoned.

"I'm gonna start stabbin'–"

"–LANGUAGE!–" Bad preempted.