#1

I was just sitting at my home's balcony, minding my own business, reading a newspaper, drinking a cup of tea and eating some fish and chips. It's a beautiful day here in England. The sun is shining so bright, magnificantly bright where you can fully see the beauty and glory of my land.

My phone rang. It's my brother, Alfred. I felt the urge on not to answer it since it may be just something stupid and not important like the last time he called me a week ago. He just wanted to tell me that he wants to do some crazy prank on Antonio and Lovino so Lovino will get mad at Antonio. He told me if I want to join that scheme of his but I denied the offer. I don't have any interests in doing such things to be honest.

At the end, I ended up answering his call. "Arthur!" Pronouncing my name excitedly. I wonder, is he going to invite me to do one of his schemes again? "Yeah? What do you want Alfred? If you're just going to invite me to do some of your stupid pranks again, I'm going to say no for that." I was about to turn my phone of when- "Arthur! Come over here, Feliciano, Kiku, Francis and the others are here at my house, we're going to watch some horror movies that Antonio had brought over! You do know how scary those Spanish horror movies are right? Lovino is already crying even though the movie hasn't started yet, he sure is a crybaby unlike his brother Feliciano." At that moment, my mind changed, I guess I could watch something for awhile together with my friends, we rarely do this kind of stuff, probably because of the Allies and Axis conflict from the past even though that conflict was long over.

"Sure I'll go." I said as I stood up from the chair that I've been sitting on for hours, watching my country's beautiful view. "Perfect, I'm going to prepare the snacks for the meantime, I'll talk to you later." He hanged the phone off.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was about to walk out from the door after I had worn my cardigan when the rain started falling. Yes, an annoying bloody rain had torn my plans for this day in to pieces. Well it isn't literally bloody but you know what I mean. I was searching for my umbrella everywhere, from my bedroom, the kitchen, and then the basement but I can't find it for the life of me. 

As I was walking through the basement, I've seen a photo of me and Alfred when he was still a kid. I felt quite sad remembering the things from the past. His declaration of independence. The American Revolution.

Note: I'll release the 2nd chapter in two days time :D