#2

The rain is falling. Falling so heavy that it feels like it's pushing me down with the help of the Earth's gravity. I looked up in front of me. Alfred and his soldiers together with that damned Francis are marching towards my last line of defence here in America.

" Alfred! Stop! Even if you will defeat the Great Britain here, we will just return and come with a stronger force of brutality! " I shouted, hoping they'd believe what I've said. I've lost most of my territories already around the world, especially in India just because of this revolution. Britain will surely fall at this rate, not to mention my own brother is revolting against me and he's the main cause of it.

" Arthur, do you really think that Alfred would just magically stop as if nothing had happened? Great Britain shall fall and a new empire shall rise! France will rule the world together with the help of America! " Francis is seriously getting on my nerves. Alfred on the otherhand is still silent.

" Well, then. If that's the case. Men, prepare the weapons, we'll deal with them quickly. " My men were reloading up their weapons, and so as the enemy's. As both our parties were ready to fight, silence covered the whole city. Just as the moment the sound of thunder came, both armies collided. " Charge! For Great Britain! " I shouted, my men were running towards the marching battalion of both the Franco-American army. The guns and rifles were so loud, louder than the thunder I presumed that it might have made me deaf. I ran onwards, dodging the bullets as I've passed by Francis and went towards Alfred.

I tried to punch him using my right hand but then he blocked it and kicked me off my balance, I recovered quickly and punched Alfred again and it hit, he fall and I grabbed his colar towards my face. " Alfred, stop this at this instance! Now! " I told him, hoping him to stop this rebellion, I pointed my gun towards his face. " Arthur, forgive me. " I was confused and I just realized that Francis had already flanked me, in any moment he might just go and shoot me. I let go of Alfred's colar and both the Franco-American army and my own stopped fighting. The whole area began to quiet down.

" Arthur, surrender now and let me become independent! " Alfred protested. In any moment, even though Francis might have flanked me, I still have the oppurtunity to kill Alfred swiftly, fast enough before Francis will shoot me. I pointed my gun towards Alfred once again, so as Alfred himself and his battalion's firearms are pointing towards me.

" Brother, please, give up! This isn't going anywhere, I'm can handle things already! I am ready to be independent and you know that! " Arthur told me.

I've began to unlock the gun's lock. Preparing to fire in any moment. The lightning had struck once again over the horizon and then the thunder's roar followed up. I started to slowly pull the trigger until the silence began to vanish in the vast noise of a firearm.

---------------------------------------------------

Note: Okay I lied, the last chapter will be published tomorrow or in a few days. xD