Final

I shot. I shot towards the sky and at that moment, I had given up. I knelt down, sobbing in front of my brother, this is the signal where his independence is now a reality and this is the day that Britain will slowly start to fall. I felt so cold, I felt like I just want to die already, he betrayed me. His own brother. But then, a spark of heat went all over my body, it was Alfred, hugging at me, sobbing. " Arthur, you are my brother and I love you, but please you have to understand, I wanted to become independent, I'm no longer a child, I can take care of my own now. " 

He stood up, and walked way together with Francis and their battalion, I started to feel dizzy, I saw Seamus and Dylan running towards me, they had just arrived from the English Navy. I collapsed, my vision began to blur and both of them are mumbling something or shouting but I could just barely hear it, though it seems like they are shouting my name. My body began to go numb, and I felt fully unconscious. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and my head felt dizzy, I was in some kind of French decorated room, it is full of gold and luxurious decoratives. The fireplace was lit even though it isn't even winter. For design maybe? There's even a portrait of Her Majesty Madam Veto or most commonly known by the public as Queen Marie Antionette. I was flabbergasted on how beautiful this room is, as I was gazing the whole room I saw a picture on top of a table near the window, I stood up and went towards it, it's the photo of me and Alfred that I saw in the basement.

How the world did this photo ended up here? Then the doorknob was twitching, I ran towards the bed and I hid under the bed's blanket; feeling nervous, I don't even know what to do. The door opened up and it was them! Antonio and Francis

" Are you alright Arthur? We were freaking worried about you! We were looking for you since you weren't answering our calls for hours so we just went to your home and then we saw you at the basement, unconscious! " Antonio and then Francis went to my side and patted my back

" I bet that picture on the table has something to do with, huh? I'm also betting that you were crying when you saw it. " Francis laughed.

" Oh shut up. Do you want me to remind you about the French Revolution because you helped Alfred? "

" No!... Anyway, as Antonio had questioned. Are you alright? "

" I'm alright, don't worry, I was just feeling a bit sick that's all. " I said, though, I don't really feel sick at all. What happened? Why did I collapsed? Then the door opened and it was Alfred.

" Dude! Let's go, the movie is gonna start soon! Arthur, get your lazy ass up now or we will watch it without you! " He said excitedly.

" Okay, fine I'll go. " Said lazily. Then they went out of the room. 

God that was exhausting. That dream that I had, well a memory that played as a dream that I had makes me quite a little bit depressed though in the bright side, Alfred being independent is now very happy, well he was happy when he was still living at my home but unlike today, or since the day he was independent, he became stronger and stronger without my help and look at him today having fun and being happy. I guess that's what matters. His Happiness.

NOTE:

-> GOD THAT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FINISH THE 3RD CHAPTER! I'm so sorry if it isn't interesting and it lacks " something. " I've ran out of ideas on this story because to be honest with you, I wasn't really planning to make a Hetalia Fanfiction, it just popped in my mind and I just went to Wattpad and published the first chapter, after that, I had no choice but to continue it and make it as a 2-3 chapter story. Don't worry though, I'm planning another fanfiction that is waaaaay more interesting than this xD

-> Also I'm almost done preparing the characters and the plot of my new original story other than Last 5 Centimeters which is on-hold. The genre is mostly focused on Fantasy and Adventure with some few Romance in it. I hope you guys are in to those! :D