The untitled return of Captain America

Your POV

Im sat in a conference room with Rhodey as we try and reason with Secretary Ross over the Quinn jet that just landed at the facility after bieng gone for a while. "Still no word from Vision?" He asked "Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh." I responded checking the screens again. "On a stolen Quinjet with four of the world's most wanted criminals." Ross said, getting frustrated "You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right, sir?" Rhodey shot back thinking of his fellow avengers. "My God, Rhodes, your talent for horseshit rivals my own." "If it weren't for those Accords, Vision would've been right here." I cut in but was ignored. "I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel." "That's right. And I'm pretty sure I've paid for that." He said as I looked down to his leg braces. "I didn't , even though you have tried to make me several times, Rhodey made a mistake, we all do" he just looked at you and rolled is eyes, once again turning to Rhodes. "You have second thoughts?" He asked. "Not anymore." He said as I turned and saw Steve, Sam , Nat, Wanda and Vision enter. "Mr. Secretary." Steve nodded to the screen. "You got some nerve. I'll give you that." He said back, none had noticed you in the corner yet. "You could use some of that right now."Nat instantly replied. "The world's on fire. And you think, all is forgiven?" "I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight." Steve takes a step forward, looking right at Ross "And if you wanna stand in our way... we'll fight you, too." "Arrest them." He said to Rhodes quickly, Rhodes looked at me with a pleading look as I walked over to the computer and look Ross dead in the eyes. "Later Dipshit" "Watch it Stark" "I'm good", "Rhodes you better-" "All over it" I swipe away the hologram breaking the connection. LThat's a court-martial. It's great to see you, Cap." Rhodey said looking up at the others. "You too, Rhodey." He said hugging him, "And (y/n) it's great to see you made it out ok, how are you?, what are you 16 now or something" he then pulled you into a hug as Nat hugged Rhodey, "Yeah seventeen soon, and good to see you too" I then run over to Nat and Wanda and get pulled into bone crushing hugs but I don't really mind as we all spread formalities, they all heard from the news about the whole Starks kid stuff so they where up to date. "Well. You guys really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years." I said smirking. "Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five star." Steve nervously laughed. "Uh, I think you look great." Rhodes, me and Natasha long round to see Bruce walking in from the opposite end of the room. "Uh... heh... Yeah. I'm back." "Hi, Bruce." Nat looked back, Wait I must have missed something here. "Nat." "This is awkward." I whisper, earning some giggles.

We continued to discuss the extremity so the situation till I realised something, this Bruce guy is back but where is dad. By now we where in a different room. "Erm, Banner, if your here where is my dad" he looked at me worried. "Well-" he explained everything about the fight and the wizard and the spaceship and I couldn't help getting more and more worried, Peter was there too. Although I hadn't seen Peter in a few weeks we usually hang out every weekend, although he still hasn't asked me out or anything, I haven't kissed him since that one time. "So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?" Rhodey said, I presume he was talking about the aliens because the thought of my dad never coming home nearly killed me inside, but no I wouldn't cry infront of the avengers. "And they can clearly find us." Wanda added. "Thermological identification, heat signature dna matches, could be anything really" They all looked at me shocked, "guys chill, can I remind you I lived in space, on a spaceship, for, 10 years", "Oh yeah, still that's very impressive" Nat added with a smile. "We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?" Bruce added. "After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families, they're on house arrest." I added checking their databases. "Who's Scott?" Bruce asked. " The Ant-Man." I said. "There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man?" With the mention of Peter I felt my face drop "You ok (y/n)" Steve asked "Oh, er yeah, sure" "Okay, look... Thanos has the biggest army in the universe. And he is not gonna stop until he... he gets... Vision's Stone." Bruce continued. "Well then, we have to protect it." Nat said, taking a heroic like pose. "No, we have to destroy it. I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head, about its nature. But also, its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something, very similar to its own signature, perhaps... its molecular integrity could fail." Vision addresses Wanda as he nears her. I realised they must be a thing. "And you, with it. We're not having this conversation." She added, looking hurt. "Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it." "That's too high a price." I nodded with her statement. He Takes her face gently in both hands "Only you have the power to pay it." Wanda walks away, distressed "Thanos threatens half the Universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him."

"But it should." Steve added looking vision in the eyes. "We don't trade lives, Vision." "Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me, why is this any different?" Steve takes a breath, but before he has a chance to answer, I spoke. "Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. J.A.R.V.I.S., Ultron, Dad, Bruce, the Stone. All of them mixed together. All of them learning from one another." "You're saying Vision isn't just the stone?" I nodded assuringly. "So your saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts." "Can we do that?" Nat asked Bruce. "Hey don't ask me, ask little genius over there, she knows a hell of a lot more then I do, and she's familiar with space tech aswell" everyone looked expecting towards me as I took out my tablet and projected it onto the desk, there eyes still on you. "I can, with help, but not here, we need very advanced technology, something only one place has" "You better find this place and person fast. Ross isn't exactly just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back." "I know somewhere and someone." I add and they all look relieved. "Where?" Steve asked, "Wakanda" I reply, they all start getting ready to go but Steve and Bruce turn to you as you pack a bag. "Hey kid, you say there is someone who can do this with the tech, I think it's better you stay here, Bruce told me what your dad made you promise" Steve said hesitantly. I just looked at him slightly angered. "Bullshit, you need me to do this, they have no idea what they are doing and if Thanos comes your gonna need me, no offence but I could disintegrate you all with a flick of my pinky finger" "Er-" Steve started but you cut him off "Try me" you say before packing your things and brushing past his shoulder, knocking it as you did which surprised him at your strength.

Meanwhile is Wakanda King T'Challa and Okoye walk together, accompanied by two Kingsguard. "You'll have the Kingsguard, and the Dora Milaje have been alerted." Okoye said as we approach them. "And the Border Tribe?" T'Challa asked. "Those that are left." "Send word to the Jabari as well. M'Baku likes a good fight." "And what of this one?" She asked. "This one may be tired of war." Bucky could be seen at a small distance throwing a bag from a pile on the ground onto a partly-filled cart, while two village children watch "But the White Wolf has rested long enough.". The Two reach Bucky. A Kingsguards-man sets an elaborate and high-tech-looking equipment case down on the cart, opens the lid, and steps back. As the Winter Soldier approaches, he sees a new Vibranium arm in the case. "Where's the fight?" He asked with a slight smirk. "On its way."