Wakanda Forever

Third Person POV

On the Wakandan battlefield Carriers hover over the ground with Wakandan soldiers and Natasha, Steve and Bucky on board; Rhodey and Sam keep pace overhead, and Bruce is in the Hulkbuster armor. "How we looking, Bruce?" Nat asks looking up at the small man in the big suit. "Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it. Wow! It's like being the Hulk without actually-- " he stumbles on a rock, and a carrier goes by, from which Okoye gives him a dubious look. He stands up eventually "I'm okay. I'm okay." "I got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." (Y/n) says checking her laptop and warning them through the intercom. She used nanotechnology to put minuscule earpieces on everyone that wouldn't block their external hearing or fall out. The heat signatures are Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian.

The carrier pilots swerve into U-turns, causing their craft to tilt and allowing soldiers to slide over one side into a run, never coming to a complete halt. A Dora Milaje shouts a command nearby as the last Wakandans join ranks. "MIE EFFA! (Win them!) YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU!"T'Challa Clasps wrists with M'Baku "Thank you for standing with us." "Of course, brother." "Where's your other friend?" Nat asks the aliens obnoxiously. "You will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that stone." "That's not gonna happen." Steve stepped forward. "You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood." T'Challa said lifting his head. "We... have blood to spare." She brandishes her sword with a snarl, and the ships behind her start raising their outer hulls to allow their "passengers" to disembark. "Did they surrender?" Bucky asked Steve "Not exactly." He replied. The Black Panther leads the Wakandans in the war cry "Yibambe!" telling them to hold fast as the Outriders bound toward the barrier; Proxima drops her sword arm down in the signal to attack. "What the hell." (Y/n) added looking out the window from the lab where her and Shuri where working carefully to remove the stone from vision.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Nat said seriously this time. "Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us... there's nothing between them and Vision." Bruce warned. "Then we better keep 'em in front of us." Steve said grimly. "How do we do that?" Okoye asked. "We open the barrier, small area ahead, knock em down as they cram through the one spot" (y/n) said through the earpieces and everyone looks impressed then turns to T'Challa, Putting his comm to his mouth, "On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen." "Requesting confirmation, my King. You said open the barrier?" A voice from the barrier control asked nervously. "On my signal." He said back in confidence. "This will be the end of Wakanda." M'Baku said. "Then it will be the noblest ending in history." Okoye added. "WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!" T'Challa yells as he crosses his arms in the Wakandan salute and closes his Black Panther helmet, charging for the barrier. The heroes and leaders are at the fore of the charge. Halfway to the barrier, the Black Panther shouts into his comm "Now!". The Outriders pour through, distracted from trying to find any other access. The Black Panther and Captain America pull ahead rapidly due to their enhancements, and literally leap into the battle. "How much longer, Shuri?" T'Challa asked over the intercom as she looks over at (y/n) who looks worried. "We've barely begun, brother." "You might want to pick up the pace.".