Dip-Shit

Third Person POV

Peter Parker, Tony Stark, and Dr. Strange aboard the ship approaching the surface of Titan. "Hey, what's going on?" Peter asked Tony. "I think we're here." Dr Strange replied. "I don't think this rig has a self-park function. Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?" Ting said with urgency. "Yep, got it." Peter responded. "This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta to move at the same time." "Okay. Okay. Ready." Peter added again. The ringship was heading straight for the center of what looks like one of a colossal game of jacks. "We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!!" The whole ship begins to fall, breaking into pieces as they brace themselves for a rough landing as Strange places a sheild around them all. "You alright? That was close. I owe you one." Tony said to Strange. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter said hell joking, half terrified. "I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tiny said straight to Peter in deadly seriousness. "I'm trying to say that... something is coming." He pleaded quickly. A grenade rolls into there view, and Peter, Strange and Tony get thrown well back when it fires its energy pulse. Star-Lord, Drax, and Mantis appear in the doorway. "THANOS!!!!" Drax yelled, He flings a blade at Doctor Strange, who neatly deflects it with a mystical shield, and in return sends the Cloak of Levitation at Drax's face, half-smothering him and throwing him to the floor. Star-Lord and Iron Man have a brief dogfight until a magnetic disc pins Iron Man face-first to a structure. "AH! Whoawhoawhoawhoa! PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR EGGS IN ME!" Peter yelled whilst walking back from Mantis. Spider-Man shoots web at Mantis in a panic, pinning arms to her body just before Star-Lord flies at him feet-first, kicking him away. "Stay down, clown!" Quill yelled. Star-Lord can't quite counter spider reflexes at first; he fires at Spider-Man, who extends his spider legs and leaps away, but an electric-like cord wraps around Spider-Man and his six new legs when he tries to attack, sending him rolling across the deck. "Die, blanket of death!" Drax yelled as Iron Man frees himself from the magnet; the Cloak pulls free of Drax as soon as Iron Man has a blaster on his opponent and a foot on his torso. Star-Lord has Spider-Man in a head-lock, gun pointed at Peters head. Doctor Strange has a mystical shield of golden energy up, and stands ready at the third point of the Mexican stand off. Mantis has struggled to her feet behind Star-Lord, still covered with webbing. "Alright, everybody, stay where you are... chill the F out." Quill said, removing his helmet "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?" Tony removed his helmet too "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" "I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?" Drax said like an idiot.(Btw i love Drax no hate) "Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French-fry this little freak." "I'm too young to die" Peter squealed. "Let's do it! You shoot my guy, I blast him. Let's go!" Tony extends his nano-tech cannon, looking uncannily like a shark about to eat Drax's face off. "Do it, Quill! I can take it." Drax said in a manly way. "No, he can't take it!" Mantis squeaks, "She's right. You can't." Strange adds. "Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Thanos myself." He then turns to Peter "Starting with you.". "Wait, what. Thanos" strange said, "Alright, let me ask you this one time: What master do you serve?" Strange questioned. "What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? "Jesus"?" "You're from Earth?" Tony cut in. "I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri." "Yeah, that's on Earth, dip-shit. What are you hassling us for?" "So, you're not with Thanos?" Peter said, sounding crushed. "With Thanos?! No, I'm here to kill Thanos! He took my girl- Wai- who are you?" Quill said p, confused. Peter removes his helmet "We're the Avengers, man." "Oh." Quill said dejected. "You're the ones Thor told us about!" Mantis said exited. "You know Thor!?" Tony said shocked. "Yeah. Tall guy, not that good-looking," Peter gives him an incredulous look but he continues nonetheless "needed saving."

After a while they start working togethe "The heck happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place." "Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet." Drax yawns at him. "Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?" "I stopped listening after you said, "We need a plan."" Tiny turns and addresses Quill directly "Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page.", "See, "not winging it" isn't really what they do." He responds on what he thinks is an obvious way. "Uh, what exactly is it that they do?" "Kick names, take ass." Mantis said, with the same ferociousness as a baby chicken. "Yeah, that's right." Drax agrees "Alright, just get over here, please. Mr. Lord, can you get your folks to circle up?" ""Mr. Lord." Star-Lord is fine.l He Motions to Drax and Mantis, "We gotta coalesce. 'Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude...." Tony begins "Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what it means. Alright, we're optimistic, yes. I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plan, and that way it might be really good." Peter follows the conversation back and forth like a game of ping pong in happening. "Tell him about the dance-off with (y/n) to save the universe." Drax added. "What dance-off?, hey did you just say (y-" "It's not a... it's not... it's nothing." Quill ends his questions. "Like in Footloose, the movie?" Peter said exited. Quill also got exited then "Exactly like Footloose. Is it still the greatest movie in history?" "It never was." Peter said in a mocking voice. Quill frowns sadly at him. "Don't encourage this, alright?" Tiny siad to Peter in a parent kind of way. "Okay." He added, "We're getting no help from Flash Gordon here." Tiny said trying to insult him. "Flash Gordon? By the way, that's a compliment. Don't forget, I'm half human." Quill points at Stark and Parker "So that 50% of me that's stupid? That's 100% you." He said looking pleased with himself. He felt like he recognised him from something but couldn't think what. "Your math is blowing my mind." Tony shot back. "You know I can't help but think you look so much like someone I know, or used to know", quill said to stark. "And who would that be" Tony asked back almost viscously. "My little sister, well adopted really, haven't seen her in a while last I heard she jumped off the ship, always was a smart one though", suddenly it clicked for Peter and Tony, "Wait your Peter, Peter Quill" Tiny said quickly, getting intrigued. "Yeah, how do you know are you some kind of stalker or something". "No it's just you mentioned (y/n) earlier and-" "How do you know (y/n)" Quill pointed a finger at Stark. "She's my daughter"

"So your the son of a bitch that let Yondu take her and ruined any chance she had at a normal life", he got aggressive. "Woah no man chill, he we met her when she fell from space, that's when he found out after a dna test, she's fine and she lives at the avengers facility on earth" Peter added trying to calm him but failing. "So you let her, a 16 year old fight in your stupidest little battles" "hey, she is more then capable of fighting and I have tried to keep her away believe me but she has her own ideas, oh Shit"Tony suddenly had a look of realisation on his face "It's (y/n)'S birthday tomorrow". "Really that's what you worry about now" Quill said accusingly "I care about my daughters happi-" "Excuse me, but... does your friend often do that?" Mantis cut in. Dr. Strange is sitting cross-legged, floating slightly above the ground, his hands poised in a mystic gesture with the Time Stone glowing brightly in the Eye of Agamotto setting. Green vapor-like energy flows from the stone, and more intricate magical energy patterns circle Dr. Strange's forearms. The Cloak of Levitation flows behind him as if the Stone is creating a strong breeze. His eyes are closed, and his head is jerking rapidly from side to side, the motion blurring, but resembling looking for something. "Strange, we alright?" Tony approaches him. Dr. Strange snaps out of his trance and falls forward, letting out a cry. "You're back. You're alright." He said calming him. "Hey, what was that?' Peter asked as everyone gathered round. "I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." "How many did you see?" Quill asked "14,000,605." "How many did we win?" Tony asked as Strange looks him dead in the eyes. "One.".