Election Day

Biden's POV.

"The election is a tie!" the Associated Press announced on Wednesday morning. I gasped and turned off the TV.

"No way," said my wife, Jill Biden. "I can't believe this."

"Me neither," I said. "You know what this means?"

Trump POV.

"Excuse me what." I said while watching the morning news. "A tie?"

The news anchor continued. "The only way to find the winner now is by doing what our founding fathers wrote in the Constitution."

"Wait what?" I asked. I've read the Constitution many times but I never read anything about a tie in the election. "Melania? Can you fetch me the Constitution please?"

"Sure, Donny," my wife Melania said. A few moment later, she returned to the Oval Office holding a leash. Behind her, Baron crawled in, the other end of it attached to a collar around his neck. The Constitution was strapped on his back.

"Ah, thank you," I said, taking the document from Baron.

"Good boy, Baron," Melania said. "Come." They both left me to read it.

I read over it another time. I didn't see anything about a tie. That's when I decided to flip it over. I gasped, there was some writing on the back! It said-

Also, we hereby state that, in the circumstance in which an election for the President results in a tie, the two candidates shall claim the Presidency in a fight to the death.

"Melania," I called. "Fetch me my battle armor, please."