Manhunt

Trump POV

I picked myself up off the floor. I had to. I was still president, and I still had to do my duties. "Time to kill Joe," I said to myself.

First, I had to get weapons. I went to the armory and picked up an assault rifle and a pistol. Then, I got a few hand grenades.

"Trump?" a voice asked from the door. I turned around.

It was Pence.

"Pence, I have to do this, our founding fathers said so."

"Do what?" he asked. I looked at him. I saw the fear in his eyes.

"Mike..." I sighed, resting a hand on his shoulder. "If I told you, you wouldn't love me anymore."

"Donald, what are you talking about?" He said, he was almost crying. I didn't answer him. "You know I love you no matter what. What we had was more than an affair. Please, Donald, just tell me!"

"I'm sorry Mike. I have to go." I pushed him out of the way and went to the helicopter parked behind the White House. He chased after me, telling me to stop, but I didn't look back.

Biden POV

I couldn't eat. I couldn't think. All I could do was just stare at the divorce papers.

Then someone knocked on my door.

"Joe!" the voice yelled. "Joe, open this door right now!"

I got up and answered it. When I saw who it was, I gasped in shock.

"Kamala Harris?" I said. "What are you doing here?"

"Joe, we have to leave right now," she said. "Trump is coming for you right now."

"Coming for me?" I asked.

"Yes. It says that if an election ends in a tie, the candidates fight to the death for the presidency. He's on his way here right now! Come on!"

I sighed. "Let him come," I said in misery. "I don't have anything left."

"Joe, what are you-"

I interrupted her by showing her the divorce papers.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she said in pity. "Look, I have to get out of here. I don't want to get murked by Donald Trump. I'll let you decide when you want to leave, but meet me in California. All the democrats there can protect us from him. I'll see you soon."

"Bye, Kamala. I'm so glad that you're my running mate," I said wistfully.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and laid down in the bed for a nap.

Trump POV

Finally, I was in Delaware. But where did Joe live? Hmmm...

I looked down at the streets and searched for any sign of him. Nothing. "Maybe I can lure him out," I said to myself.

I began scheming a way to get Joe Biden to come out.