Tension

Biden POV

This was one shitty pageant.

Was I early? Or did I miss it? There were no little children to be found. I looked around the area, but it was completely empty. "Hello?" I called out. My voice echoed through the building.

"Well, well, well," a familiar, yet irritating, voice said from behind me. I turned around. Trump was standing in front of me with, holding an assault rifle. "Trump?" I gasped. "What did you do to the kids?"

"There are no kids!" he cried. "I knew you would fall right into my trap. Now, let's hear what the second amendment has to say." Then, he aimed the gun right at me.

"No!" I yelled and jumped out of the way. I somersaulted around the building as he fired at me, dodging the bullets.

"Stop running! I won this election!" Trump screamed. Suddenly, I was backed into a corner, nowhere to run. He laughed at me. "Any last words?"

"Hail to the Chief," I said sarcastically. Then I spit at him. He was about to pull the trigger on me when a loud thud broke his attention.

Trump POV

I was getting ready to waste Joe when I heard something slam behind me. I spun around and saw none other than Hillary Clinton standing in the doorway.

"Donald!" she yelled at the top of her voice. She started to pace toward me.

"This doesn't involve you, Hillary!" I yelled back, but she began to run at me. I was confused with what was happening, so I stood watching, not doing anything about it. When Hillary was close enough she jumped on me and dragged me to the ground.

Biden POV

"BIDEN!" Hillary yelled while she wrestled with Trump. "Get out of here!"

"Hillary," I said, beginning to stand up. "What about you? I can't just leave you."

"It's too late for me!" She panted. "I already ran against him, and he beat me. But you..." I saw her smile, even though Trump had put her in a headlock.

"Stupid bitch!" he was yelling at her.

"There's still hope for you. Now run! Remember what Kamala said!"

I ran. I ran out of the building and onto the side of the road and I called an Uber. Hopefully, Hillary would be able to hold Trump off until I got in. Poor, poor Hillary. What did she tell me to do? Remember what Kamala said?

Then I realized I had run into a little problem. See, I'm like, really old, so I couldn't remember what Kamala said. Oh well, I'm sure it'll come to me.

But for now, I had to get away from Trump. My uber pulls up to the curb and I hop in. I have to get away, but where to?

Ah, yes. I came up with the perfect plan- I would hide in the last place he would look for me. This was gonna be an expensive uber ride.