Awakening of the beast

When I first laid eyes on Team I was mesmerised. How could there be anyone that was this pretty as a guy? Those chubby cheeks with dimples where certainly to die for. It didn't hurt that all the swimming apparently paid off for him, because his lean physique was just yummy... Just my Type! Especially because he looked so damn innocent. There just is something about corrupting the innocent.
I first met him on the tryout for the swimming team. Dean and I were looking for new young talents that could represent our school in the next swimming competition.
Team certainly stuck out, first because he was too late, second because his Time was the best of all the new guys.
I have to admit that I have a certain reputation at this school... people call me one-time-win because I only do ONS. I'm not interested in relationships. Too much work.. not enough sex :D
The moment I see Team, I decide that he will be my next target. No way will he be able resist me. I mean come on look at me. With my blond hair and my tattoos I look like a fallen angel. And I certainly know how to sweet-talk a guy into my bed.
Win: Hey Newbie, come here!
Team: Are you Talking to me?
Win: Yeah!
Team: You Know, I have a name!
Oh wow that adorable pout is just so sexy. I wanna eat him up.
Win: Sure... Team... get in the shower and after you're done stay in the locker room, I want to talk to you.
Team: Ok.
I sat on the bench waiting for Team to finish his shower. When he came out, he only wore a small towel wrapped around his hips and water droplets were falling down from his dark hair, slowly making their way down his toned chest and pooling in his navel. How I wanted to kneel down and lick them up... But I guess that would be a bit much for the first meeting and I didn't want to frighten him.
Team: Why are you looking at me like that?
Win: Like what?
Team: Like I'm your favourite meal!
I somehow forced a laugh out... perplexed about his directness... not what I expected in front of how innocent he looks... to just call me out like that...
I stand up slowly and go over to where Team stands in front of his locker staring warily as I make my way over to him. Whenever I go a step closer, Team takes a step back until there is no room to go back anymore. I stand a little closer than I would normally and put my hands left and right of his head, successfully caging him in.
Breathing in the air around him, I smell something citrusy and sweet... I look deep into his widened eyes.
Win: That's your own fault. You just smell and look too good... I can't help myself.
I lean even closer and kiss the spot on his neck just under his ear. I feel how he shudders and can't help a triumphant smile forming over my face.
Team puts a hand on my chest and is trying to push me away.
Team: Go Away. I have a boyfriend! I don't want him to misunderstand...
It takes time for his words to register in my brain... A boyfriend? Someone already claimed him?
Win: Since when?! Who is he?
Was that me sounding so jealous? Normally I wouldn't care less if someone already had a boyfriends... I mean there are many fishes in the sea and so on...
Team: why do you want to know?
Win: Who is it? Tell me! NOW!
Team: It's P'Vin... He asked me yesterday and I said yes.
P'Vin? My Senior P'Vin? The only person with an even worse reputation than me?
There was no way I would give up without a fight... Give me a week and Teams ass would belong to me!
GAME ON!