Teams Truth

Team: Nothing!!
When he stood up and tried to walk away I quickly followed him and grabbed his hand to prevent his intention to avoid this conversation.
Win: Not so fast! Talk to me!

Team: Hmm you know... when I said Vin is my boyfriend...
Win: Yeah?
Team: Just that... I might have lied to you?!Win: What do you mean?
Team: Well, actually Vin is my cousin... he was just helping me out pretending to be my boyfriend..
Win: Pretending? Why would you do that?
Team: It was just... When I first saw you I thought you were the most beautiful person on earth and I was so happy to discover that you were my senior in swimming club. When I got to know you better I crushed on you so hard and because of your lingering looks I was hopeful that you felt the same... but then I saw you kissing other boys and one day in the morning you even got out of the car of this guy and...
Win: Oh...
Team: Yeah oh! I was quite sure that you were attracted to me, but I didn't want to be one of many and so I thought about a way to get your attention!
Win: And got Vin my biggest rival to pretend to be your boyfriend... That was a sure way to gain my interest!
Team: I know.
Team was smiling in a smug way looking quite happy with himself.
Win: What about all the hugging and kissing on the neck and so on? Do you know how jealous I was of him???
Team: Ehm I guess... sorry?
Win: That definitely deserves a punishment...

Stalking in his direction, taking one step towards him while he took one step back I slowly directed Team to his bed.
Falling backwards and landing in the mattress on top of Team I quickly rolled us around so that he was lying on top of me my arms and legs holding him immobile. One hand grabbed his back while the other explored his strong swimmer shoulders to the small of his back. Team had his eyes closed and was shivering on top of me, the movement of his hips doing nothing to prevent the rising of my own erection.. but first things first...
My hand moved lower to the curve of his ass and I slapped it! Not with my full force but it definitely produced a nice sound and should've stung.
Teams eyes popped open in surprise and he tried to wriggle free of my grip, but I wasn't ready to let him go yet.

Win: I hate lying more than anything. So if you want this relationship as much as I do, don't lie to me again in the future, ok?
Team: Fine... I won't lie again. I'm really sorry. But you didn't have to slap me so hard!

His pouting face was soo cute!!
Win: Oh yeah, sure that you didn't like it? Because I can still feel you being aroused!
Team: Hia!

Happy to see the familiar red creep onto his cheeks, I kissed his hair laughingly.

So Vin wasn't really my Teams boyfriend. The truth finally seeped into my brain. Suddenly I felt insanely relieved.
So all this talk about past boyfriends and so on was all bullshit?
Team: Aah no... just about Vin... the rest is all true...
I growled...
...