A beast with feelings?

Team: Why do you care what I told Vin about the hickey? You just did it to make fun of me. Why don't you go to someone else for your jokes?
Win: I'm not interested in someone else right now...
Team: Well, I'm not interested in being just another one of your one night stands! I know all about you and your reputation.

Team was finished with repacking the first-aid-case and preparing to stand up and put it back when I quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him from leaving.
Win: My reputation? What about Vin? His reputation is even worse than mine! And you let him touch you all the time!
Team: You know nothing about Vin! He is always there for me.

Teams vehement Defense of Vin is making me lose the last thread of control I was hanging onto after this frustrating week. With a sudden pull of my hand on his wrist I made Team lose his balance so that I could push him down on the bench. Quickly I pin him down sitting on his thighs and holding his hands above his head. Smirking down at the surprised face of Team I was quite pleased with this development.

Win: Oh yeah? Always there for you? So tell me Team, is he there for you at night? Do you give him the same reactions that you gave me?
Without waiting for an answer I leaned down and finally allowed myself a taste of Teams lips. Lightly pressing my own lips to his, using my tongue to outline his full lower lip and biting into it while staring into his eyes to gauge his reaction.
Seeing his eyes flare with desire I took advantage of his mouth opening when a soft moan escaped his lips to further explore his mouth with my tongue. His taste was completely intoxicating just like I had dreamed of. I could have kissed him for hours.
Releasing his wrists I used my hands to slowly drag down his shoulders to his chest. Just as I was preparing to take this a little further the door to the locker room opened and Dean my supposed to be best friend stood inside the door.

Dean: What the f**k Win!
Upon hearing Deans voice the lustful haze immediately left Teams eyes and he scrambled to stand up. Knowing I had no other choice, I let him go and also stood up reluctantly...
Win: Can't you knock?
Dean: I'm the club president last time I looked so why would I knock? And I already told you the last time that the locker room is not for f**king!

After hearing Deans words Team looked at me with betrayal in his eyes, grabbed his backpack and stormed out the door avoiding to look at Dean to hide his red face.

Win: Just great. And you call yourself my friend. Just when I had him where I wanted him. And why would you make it seem to Team as if I ever used the locker room for sex? You know that I never brought anyone here before!
Dean: Oh come on stay cool. Just meet one of your other sex friends. You never have problems to find anyone. Team is one of our promising juniors. I won't have you upsetting him so that he won't be able to raise to his full potential at the swimming competition in a few days. And moreover he's Pharms best friend...
Win: I don't want anyone else, I want Team! I don't care about competitions or anything else.
...
Realising what I just said I got quiet... Okay... maybe I should reconsider about this whole situation... It wasn't the first time in the last days that I thought of Team as mine. Maybe this was actually something different than just wanting to bed him?
...