Prologue

First of all, there was me, the normal one, Alexandra Jones and there were the idiots. There were Michael, the craziest dude I know that would kill a guy just for a candy and then Ethan, the stupidest dude that would tell everyone he's a drug dealer then there was Neil, the most handsome guy I ever know that desperate enough to be a drug dealer and that's pretty much all of us, The Freaks.

Our job is one thing and one thing only which is to sell all of our drugs and get money as much as we can then party. Trust me, I sell drug because I have to, my parents died because a car accident and my brother is a drug dealer too but he's in collage. We all know that he's making a lot of money and it can feed us both but he doesn't give a damn about me so I took his path and become a drug dealer. The money was good and I can get myself in to high school and a nice apartment so I think I'm good. I'm really afraid when the first time I sell drug because I have no idea what should I do if I get caught, I'm not smart enough to cover from all of it and I have nobody to take care of me, even my brother won't give a single damn. Then, I bumped in to Michael, I have seen him around high school but we're never really talk until I found him in a club, fighting with a guy. I took him home that night and I met Neil and Ethan, they all live in a frat house since then we became friends and now, we're a partner in crime. They asked me to move in every time they can but I'm not really comfortable about the party they throw almost every night and there's too much dude in that house.

"Yo Alex!" I heard a voice screamed behind me and I sighed, that familiar annoying voice again. "Over here!" I turned around and saw Michael sat at our usual spot, which is at the middle of the cafeteria.

Cafeteria, probably the most complicated place on earth. It's the scariest place for a few people but for some other people, it's the best place. We usually sit at the middle of the cafeteria because that's our place, the dark corner always be for the gothic and the tables near the door always for the nerds because they want to be the first one to get out from this cafeteria so they can get in to class first or maybe they eat at the bathroom or library, and the rest of the tables for the normal. Trust me, you don't want to sit at the middle unless someone ask you to.

"Have you heard about the new guy?" Michael asked when I sat down, I looked up at him and crunched my nose while thinking.

"New guy, huh?" I shrugged my shoulder and set down my lunch, I hate cafeteria food so I always bring lunch to school.

"Hey, what are we talking about?" Ethan and Neil come out of nowhere and crush down besides me, I groaned and pushed them off me.

"We're just talking about the new guy" Michael told them while feed himself his fries, they looked at each other and changing looks.

"Matt Millers?" They asked at the same time and Michael nodded his head yes.

"How do you know him?" I asked them and they rolled their eyes.

"Oh come on Alex, every girl is all over him, even Ethan can't stop talking about how hot he is" Neil said and took a sip from his drink, I chuckled and raised my eyebrow at Ethan.

"First of all, he's in my class and he is really hot, second, I would be gay for him and I would drug him to love me and the last, don't judge me until you see him" I laughed and shook my head.

I stopped laughing when I feel someone is staring at me but I don't see anyone so I jumped in to a conversation. Michael made a joke and made me laugh so I shut my eyes closed when I opened my eyes, I saw someone looking at me from the corner of my eyes.

"AJ?" Ethan snapped me out of my thought and I quickly looked at his eyes to ignored the pair of eyes that looked me in to my soul.

"Why Matt can't stop looking at you?" He said but more like a whisper and I have no idea why he have to whisper, he's like a mile away from us.

"That's Matt?" I asked in surprise and he nodded his head yes.

"Hot, ya?" Ethan winked at me and I hit his arm, Michael and Neil lost in their own conversation

"I don't dare to look at him" I started to whisper and Ethan cleared his throat.

"I tell you when he's not looking" He said and I nodded, I grabbed my drink and took a couple gulped.

"Now" Ethan said and I looked at him.

He have a nice blonde hair that stick everywhere in a mess but it make him looks hot. He wear a hoodie over his shirt and a black jeans with a pair of boots that suit him very well, he's sitting with a group of guys that buy our drugs but I really hope he's not in to drug. He's focusing at his conversation with his friends and he smile and god damn, his smile is so sweet. I can't believe this but I think Ethan is true and I'm agree with him. He turned his head at me and I looked away, my heart almost skipped a beat.