I did it for you - 5

Characters: Tubbo, Tommy, Wilbur, Dream

CW // None (?)

Summary: Tubbo traitor AU where Tubbo reveals his motive

---------------------------------------------------------

"Tubbo how could you!" Tommy yelled. He was backed into a corner with Tubbo holding a netherite sword to his throat, Dream doing the same with Wilbur. The crazed man didn't seem surprised. 

"Tommy, it's just like I said. Nobody's on our side."

"..."

"You keep on trusting people. But they always fall short. I've given up on trusting people, Tommy. Maybe it's time you do too." 

I tried to ignore him. "Tubbo, why?"

The brunette stiffened before lending a hand to me. "I wish I didn't have to do it this way, but you need to join me Tommy."

"Are you crazy? I'm not joining Manberg of all places."

"Just you and I. We can be free like we always wanted. You don't admit it, but you're trapped in Pogtopia. Let me free you, please."

"Tommy, he betrayed you. Are you going to betray me too? After all we've done together?" Wilbur asked, raising his voice.

"Please Tommy, I did this for you. So you could see why you are better off with me!"

"Tommy, all he said to you was a lie. Everything before now was a lie. Tubbo lied to you about everything!" 

"That's not true! The only reason I did this was for Tommy to see why you are an awful leader! The whole point we made L'manberg was to be free, but you made it even worse! You tried to run fake elections, blow up your home, and use fear to keep your allies! And I'm sick of it!" Tubbo yelled and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Wilbur only looked down, looking defeated yet not particularly guilty at all.

"...so please Tommy, come with me."

------------------------------------------------

285 words

Should I make a part 2 to this? like the aftermath? idk, i might

this was an old draft that i added and edited a bit of stuff so yeah :D

2 parts today PogChamp!!!!!!

12/20/2020